CHAPTER 841 TO 850

Chapter 841: Troublemakers... Will Be Stripped as an Example to Others!

The blood-colored snowflakes falling from the sky seemed to thin out.

The sky gradually brightened. After a night of blood snow falling from the heavens, the entire earth was covered in a layer of cotton-like blood snow. This layer was thick and chilly, and the air was freezing.

Stepping on the layer of snow, one could feel their feet sink into the ice, and some squishy sound would resound in the air. It was actually a pleasant sound.

The black clouds looked hazy, and the faint smell of blood diffused into the surroundings. The sun seemed to be covered entirely. Not even a single beam of sunlight managed to pierce through the dark clouds.

After snowing for an entire night, it seemed as though the snow was about to stop falling.

Finally, the snowstorm thinned out.

Rumble...

The restaurants on the two sides of the Valley of Gluttony's long street began to open for business.

Some waiters walked out of their restaurants, beginning to shovel the snow in front of their restaurants.

As it snowed for the entire night, all of the restaurants were blocked. When the doors opened, snow poured in.

Chu Changsheng got up. His white hair was all over the place, and it looked just like the nest of a chicken. Rubbing his head, he walked down the stairs.

The temperature dropped fast. However, to a cultivator like him, it was nothing. Thus, Chu Changsheng still wore silk pajamas that bared his chest.

He walked down into the restaurant.

At that moment, Bu Fang, who was wearing his Vermillion Robe, walked out of the kitchen as he held a broomstick in his hand. As soon as he saw Chu Changsheng, he threw the broom to him.

Chu Changsheng caught it instinctively.

"You're awake now? Go clean the restaurant and get rid of the snow," Bu Fang said.

"What do you mean get rid of the snow? I'm just a waiter here. I'm not your janitor..." Chu Changsheng pulled a chair, sitting askew. With one hand supporting his chin, he looked at Bu Fang with blurry eyes.

Bu Fang glanced at him, the corners of his mouth curling upwards.

"So you want me to clean?" Bu Fang asked casually. He then turned around and walked back into the kitchen.

He wanted to cook for Lord Dog and Nethery.

Chu Changsheng didn't know what to feel... Looking at Bu Fang, who had turned around and left, he could only force a smile and shake his head.

Owner Bu was definitely jealous of his handsome face.

Picking up the broom, Chu Changsheng walked to the entrance of the restaurant. The wooden doors squeaked when he opened them.

Instantly, thick snow that piled up outside their door poured into the restaurant. It covered Chu Changsheng and almost buried him alive.

Chu Changsheng craned his neck to lift his head out of the snow. There was a wronged expression on his face.

No wonder Bu Fang asked him to get rid of the snow. If they didn't, the diners couldn't get into the restaurant at all.

Rattle. Rattle.

In the end, Chu Changsheng started to shovel the snow out of the restaurant.

Before long, he cleaned out a large area in front of the restaurant.