CHAPTER 1351 TO 1360

1351 Sit Down and Hold This in Your Mouth

"Guard both of you?"

Bu Fang's words lit up the eyes of Er Ha and the others. Could he really have a way?

To resurrect a dead man was an act that went against nature. The matters of life and death were the realm of the Laws, and the Power of the Laws was not something that an average person could defy, not even a Perfected Great Saint, or those who were at higher levels. After all, it was not the power of a family or even a plane, but the power of an entire universe, and a Great Saint was just a speck of dust in the universe.

Could Bu Fang really do that? Perhaps, whether he could do it or not, it was worth giving it a try, if not for anything but a sliver of hope. With his body and soul both ready, now might be the only chance for Tian Cang to be revived. Once they missed it, the legendary man would probably disappear forever. They could not give up this hope.

A serious look came into the eyes of Er Ha and Ice Saint. They withdrew from the Black Temple. Soon, only Tian Cang and Bu Fang were left. For a moment, the atmosphere was somewhat awkward.

Tian Cang didn't know Bu Fang. After all, he had been long dead, and when he was still alive, Bu Fang was not even here. One of them was a legendary man, and the other was an unknown chef. It felt somewhat awkward when the two of them were left alone together. However, Tian Cang was curious about Bu Fang. He felt that this little chef had a unique charm.

"It's because of you that I can come back to the Netherworld, right? I heard the bread you made can give others fortune?" Tian Cang said, looking at Bu Fang with a smile.

It was hard for him to smile because he had a puppet face. Even though most parts of this puppet were his flesh, this body didn't belong to him anymore, so it was a little difficult for him to control it. Another reason was that his soul hadn't truly fused with this body.

Bu Fang was thinking at the moment. When he heard Tian Cang's questions, he raised his head and glanced at the Nether King. "Oh, it's nothing," he said with a straight face.

The corner of Tian Cang's mouth twitched. 'This little chef is really blunt... However, the fact that he could make the Fortune Flatbread proved that he's extraordinary. Although the bread's effect depends on one's luck, there are people with heaven-defying luck...'

Moreover, Tian Cang also felt that this fortune was related to one's conviction. He was well aware that luck alone could not pull him out of the Transmigration.

"What do I need to do?" Tian Cang asked. Of course, he wanted to be resurrected. As someone who had died, he knew how painful death was. The Transmigration was dark and chaotic, and there was no way to know the time. It didn't feel good at all to stay there.

Bu Fang raised his head again and glanced at Tian Cang. "Can you... stop talking?"

Tian Cang was left speechless. 'What a cold little chef...' he thought to himself.

At the moment, Bu Fang was thinking hard about how to save Tian Cang. He knew there must be a way because he had touched something in his mind, but he couldn't quite grasp it yet.

The so-called Power of the Transmigration should be the same as the Power of the Laws. It could trap someone in a place, just like how those experts of the forbidden lands were trapped. Otherwise, they should have perished together with the previous age tens of thousands of years ago.

'The experts of the forbidden lands had hoped to leave the confinement before, and they were crazy about getting something... which is...' Bu Fang's eyes lit up slightly. It was as if a shooting star had just streaked through his mind.