CHAPTER 311 TO 320

Chapter 311: The Beautiful High Priestess

Host: Bu Fang

True Energy Cultivation Level: Sixth Grade (Already reached the level of simulating objects with true energy. As the God of Cooking in this fantasy world, the host can try simulating kitchen tools with your true energy to cook even more delicious dishes. Work hard, young man);

Cooking Talent: Two Star;

Skills: Level Two Meteor Knife Technique (100/100), Level One Big Dipper Carving Technique (60/100);

Tools: Golden Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife (God of Cooking set), Black Turtle Constellation Wok (God of Cooking set);

God of Cooking overall rating: Junior Chef (Your culinary arts started shining as your talent started blooming. Your cutting and carving techniques have already reached a higher level. The path toward becoming the God of Cooking has already been opened for you.)

System Level: Six Stars (Conversion ratio is at ninety percent. The host is permitted to carry out the capture of ingredients. The host is permitted to recruit apprentices.)

Bu Fang stood steadily in his place as he slightly lifted his hands. The system panel was flickering in his mind and he was carefully observing the information on it.

His true energy cultivation didn't achieve a breakthrough because the number of crystal he obtained from his business was somewhat lacking. However, Bu Fang didn't care about this. On the system's panel, the name of the Black Turtle Constellation Wok was added to it.

"The Black Turtle Constellation Wok: as a piece of the God of Cooking set, it is made from the shell of the primordial spiritual beast, Xuanwu. It weighs more than 5,000 kg and it's extremely firm and solid. It possesses a suppression and oppression effect against all spiritual beast. If used alongside the Golden Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife, it can kill all spiritual beasts under the ninth grade. With the host's current quantity of true energy, he will need to consume half of his true energy each time."

"The effect of the Black Turtle Constellation Wok toward ingredients: it can enhance all aspects of the ingredient and improve the smell and flavor. It can also reduce the time needed for cooking. It can absorb the leaking spiritual energy while cooking and return it to the dish in order to form a perfect cycle of spiritual energy circulation."

The system's introduction rang out it in a solemn voice. It gave a detailed introduction of the Black Turtle Constellation Wok and mentioned all of its effects.

The more Bu Fang heard, the more his eyes shone. The effects of this wok were extremely terrifying. It was simply a legendary divine tool made for chefs.

As long as one possessed this wok, it could be said that the person possessed the ability to make all of the delicacies in this world.

"Friendly reminder: if the host wants to cook with the Black Turtle Constellation Wok, he must operate it with the Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flames. Otherwise, the host wouldn't be able to use the Black Turtle Constellation Wok."

Just when Bu Fang was extremely excited, the system poured a bucket of cold water over him. His excitement was extinguished and his face became expressionless.

What the hell was a Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flame?

"System, what do you mean?" Bu Fang asked. "What is a Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flame? Do I possess it?"

"The Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flame is a fire which is naturally bred by the world. It possesses the ability to burn all myriad objects and matter. It's formed when the essence of the entire continent is concentrated. It is the only type of fire the host can use to operate the Black Turtle Constellation Wok." The system explained it for him.