CHAPTER 1361 TO 1370

Chapter 1361 The End of Nether Puppeteer Patriarch

Everyone was impressed by Whitey's actions, and Bu Fang was surprised. It was a perfect example of punching above one's weight, which required courage, good judgment, and determination.It never occurred to anyone that Whitey could pluck the precious source stone from Nether Puppeteer Patriarch's chest. Of course, a part of its success was contributed by the fact that the Patriarch had gone crazy after unleashing her power, but no one could deny that it had done excellently. Even Bu Fang couldn't help giving it a thumbs up and praising it in his mind.

What was more exciting was that after taking away the source stone, Whitey laughed triumphantly and shoved the thing into its stomach. Obviously, it was showboating, but it was refreshing with no affectation at all. The corner of Bu Fang's mouth twitched slightly as he nodded approvingly.

A bestial hiss rang out suddenly as the twelve spider legs frantically smashed around, breaking the ground and leaving holes everywhere. Whenever a spear-like leg swept across the air, the void cracked. It was a horrible sight to behold.

After Whitey ate the source stone wrapped in golden threads, the light in its mechanical eyes was constantly changing. Then, it ran toward Bu Fang, dragging its body riddled by the spears.

Nether Puppeteer Patriarch flew into a rage. With the golden source stone seized, her chest became empty. Golden threads could be seen dangling in it, and the wriggling golden lines on her face also disappeared. Boiling with killing intent, she chased madly after Whitey, wanting to take back the golden source stone.

The stone was her secret, and it was also the secret of all Nether Puppeteers. She could not allow it to be taken away from her.

In the distance, Tian Cang, who was trapped by the spider web, felt the power suppressing him break like a shackle. His eyes lit up, and then flames seemed to surge in them. With a ripping sound, he tore the spider web completely, which turned into pieces and scattered on the ground.

Rumble!

A terrible aura exploded out of him. He raised a palm, and a suction force burst from it.

Er Ha was slightly taken aback when he saw the bent Nether King Halberd rise from the ground and flew toward Tian Cang, which was then clutched by the previous Nether King.

"Little Ha, dad will borrow your Nether King Halberd," Tian Cang said lightly, his voice ringing through the skies.

Er Ha's eyes lit up when he heard that. He rose to his feet, flipped his hair, and slapped himself on the chest. "Use it at will, dad. I've taken good care of it, except I've accidentally bent it just now."

"Bent?" Tian Cang twitched the corner of his mouth, his voice cold and proud. "It doesn't matter. What is bent can be straightened again..."

After saying that, he clutched the halberd, put his strength into his hands, and gradually straightened the weapon. The halberd, which was straight again, regained its terrible power. With the weapon that had accompanied him when he attacked Nether Prison in hand, Tian Cang's strength seemed to grow stronger now.

Looking at Nether Puppeteer Patriarch in the distance, Tian Cang narrowed his eyes. The next moment, he sped across the sky, came in front of her, and thrust the halberd. An oppressive whistle rang out, shaking the hearts of those who heard it.

Nether Puppeteer Patriarch sensed the aura. One of her spider legs jerked up and went toward Tian Cang, poking a large hole in the void as it neared. With a rumble, the leg collided with the halberd. Now that the golden source stone was gone, the Patriarch's aura seemed to weaken considerably, and the impact of the collision pushed her back.