CHAPTER 321 TO 330

Chapter 321: The Black Turtle Constellation Wok Rams the Venerable Master

A black-robed shadow traversed the sky above the Imperial City, treading on air.

With every step, the air particles looked as if solidified into physical pieces of rock, allowing the traveler to step over them.

The gloom-faced Shura Sect Venerable dashed toward the general location of Fang Fang's Little Store.

Outside of the Imperial City, Ji Chengyu had commanded his army to wait for further orders. He was truly frightened this time around, since even the Shura Sect Blood Guards faced defeat. Provided that they couldn't deal with him, could the Venerable Master really tackle Bu Fang?

If the Venerable Master ended up subdued, their entire team would have no choice but to retreat.

After all, in confronting a supreme beast invulnerable to the Venerable Master, what reasons were there not to withdraw?

Inside Fang Fang's Little Store.

Having beaten the Blood Guards, effectively forcing them to flee, Bu Fang withdrew the talisman array once more. Its sheer amount of seekers spoke volume to the preciousness of this object.

Could it be that there was a secret unknown to him behind this object?

Bu Fang furrowed his brows and studied it with his inquisitive eyes.

The five pieces of jade talisman were carefully carved to display intricate, intertwining magic array patterns. Together, they formed an even more mystifying array.

Instead of a magic array, it was perhaps more accurately characterized as a prison. Within that magic array were wailing ghost shadows grinding their teeth and waving their claws.

"What a devilish thing…"

Bu Fang placed the magic array onto the table. A wisp of smoke twirled around his hand, and the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife appeared in his palm.

Say, what would happen if he smashed this magic array into pieces?

Bu Fang's heart itched to give it a try.

Just as he was about to slice open the magic array with his knife, an appalling force of pressure suddenly befell the store. This was a force of energy much stronger than that of the two almost Supreme-Being Blood Guards from before.

Bu Fang's heart lurched.

Boom Boom Bang…

It was almost as if the sky darkened at this very moment, enshrouding the store with gloomy black clouds.

Bu Fang put away the talisman array and arched his brows. There had been quite a few troublemakers showing up that day.

One visitor after another?

Bu Fang walked to the store's entrance and immediately caught sight of the black-robed warrior gliding towards him through the air. The dark robe seemed all too familiar to him.

Wasn't he from the Shura Sect?

Bu Fang had dealt with Shura Sect warriors enough times to observe their similarly fashioned black gowns.

The Venerable Master was at first unaware of the store's specific location. However, he could easily detect the presence of the talisman array. With the Departed Soul Orb in his hands, he was rather acquainted with the energy waves of the Soul Congregation Array.

The Venerable Master's icy eyes peered downwards and landed on Bu Fang.

The black and white hair on his head fluttered in the wind.