CHAPTER 211 TO 220

Chapter 211: Maybe You were All Family Thousands of Years Ago

Ah Ni curled up his snake tail. His upper torso was covered with scars, wounds that looked savage and hideous.

"To hell with that guy!" Ah Ni's eyes snapped with burning rage, but his heart was filled with bleakness. He had never realized how big the world was before leaving the Illusory Spirit Swamp. Back in the serpent-men tribes, his cultivation level of a sixth grade Battle-Emperor was already considered matchless. Rarely anyone dared to challenge him, and even when there were the occasional spirit beasts, he could easily slay them.

However, he was met with excruciating defeats ever since stepping into the human realm. The tribe elder was right in saying the human realm was much more terrifying than the Illusory Spirit Swamp.

That group of folks held Yu Fu and serpent-man Yu Feng hostage but left him here. This was clearly a conspiratorial scheme.

"Do they want me to go seek out senior Bu? This group of people is surely up to no good. If the senior, with all the kindness of his heart, tries to go rescue Yu Fu, he will definitely fall into their trap… I cannot bring harm to senior Bu!" Ah Ni clenched his fist with a dark and gloomy face.

However, if he didn't go find him, Yu Fu and Yu Feng would be in grave danger… This was a difficult decision to make.

"Huhn? Serpent-man?"

A curious mutter suddenly interrupted Ah Ni's indecisive thoughts. Ah Ni looked back in shock only to find two familiar shadows.

He recalled these two figures clearly, since they had also appeared in the tribe for the Ice Soul Monarch Lotus but left empty-handed.

"I thought you guys got here a long time ago… turns out you just arrived? But why are you all alone? If my memory hasn't failed me, the one needing Owner Bu's remedy isn't you," Wu Yunbai asked calmly. She was dressed in a white robe and eyed the wounded Ah Ni, very much intrigued.

Ah Ni's eyes flashed. He couldn't determine if Wu Yunbai could be trusted.

"Come on, let's discuss this in Owner Bu's store." Wu Yunbai saw through Ah Ni's unease, scrunched her brows, and charged ahead.

Master Ah Wu took a look at Ah Ni and walked forward.

The three of them arrived at Bu Fang's store.

Wu Yunbai came especially early today. She was still vexed about not getting to taste the lotus made Frost Blaze Path-Understanding Brew yesterday, and so got up extra early and hauled along Master Ah, who was dead asleep.

Bu Fang was slouching on the chair before his door. His eyes flashed when he saw the three figures approaching.

Bu Fang was dazed to catch sight of the serpent-men he hadn't seen for a long time. The young monk from yesterday had just mentioned the serpent-man, and here he was today.

That young monk yesterday… was clearly troublesome.

"Owner Bu, do you still remember this serpent-man?" Wu Yunbai arrived at the store, and first glimpsed at Blacky, who was happily gulping down Sweet 'n' Sour Ribs, before asking Bu Fang her question.

Master Ah Wu's also gaped with eyes unmoved. The dozens crystals worth of Sweet 'n' Sour Ribs was discarded to feed the dog. Now that was throwing God's gifts to the winds.

Blacky paused his feast of the Sweet 'n' Sour ribs and lifted up his doggy head to glower at the ogling Master Ah Wu. He snorted with his doggy nose, then turned around, facing his butt at Ah Wu before refocusing on his meat in the ceramic plate. His tail wagged in an adorable way.