CHAPTER 1641 TO 1650

Chapter 1641: The World in a Palm

A rumbling sound filled the air. The whirlpool was rotating, and a terrifying aura kept pouring out of it in streams. Around it, the void was collapsing while shafts of holy light shot out, dazzling all eyes.

"What... What is that?!"

The Empyrean Fairy was struck dumb, and her breathing paused for a while. She felt she was completely enveloped by the aura. "A Saint of the Great Path!" A shock of cold went through her. "Is it time for the existence of this level to appear?" She should have thought of it, but she never expected it to happen so early.

The Queen Mother of the West hid in an auspicious cloud. The phoenix was spreading its wings, and she was ready to ask it to bring her back. Her desire for the Divine Artifacts was dispelled by the presence of a Saint. 'Now that a Saint is here, that evil man can no longer keep his Divine Artifacts...'

A Saint was a supreme being standing at the peak of a universe. His words and actions were in accordance with the universe, which could not be resisted by the power of ordinary people.

There were also Saints among the Hua Immortals, and their numbers were not few. However, those Saints stayed in the Primitive Universe and did not return to the Ancestral Planet. As Saints, their every action would cause changes in the universes, so they would not show up easily.

So, when this supreme being appeared, all the people broke out into an uproar.

The Sect Leader called back his four swords and made them hover over him. Then, he stared coldly at the Saint of the Great Path in front of him, who was emitting a blinding light.

Tongtian was a Saint-to-be. He was just one step away from the Saint Realm. However, it was not an easy step to take. In fact, he returned to the Ancestral Planet to collect the Divine Artifacts so that he could take that step.

Unfortunately, the restrictive force on the Ancestral Planet was too strong. He had always suspected that there must be a Saint of the Great Path in charge of everything behind the Earth.

Could this Saint before him be the one? Tongtian narrowed his eyes. He did not think so. The Saint's aura did not have the crushing power, so it could not form the restrictive force that filled the world.

The Saint with the kitchen knife in one hand and a black wok over his head did not exude the pressure that made the Sect Leader feel hopeless.

If any of those Saints in the Primitive Universe were here, even Tongtian would have to bow his head. After all, those mighty beings were truly terrifying. Their words could replace the will of the universe, and they could kill anything with just a thought.

Bu Fang was also looking at the figure in holy light. Of course, most of his attention was focused on the kitchen knife and the black wok. "The Black Turtle Constellation Wok and the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife..." A faint smile brushed his lips. All the God of Cooking Sets were finally here!

In the Western Church, the red-robed Cardinals dropped to their knees, while the other personnel lay on their hands and knees in a frantic frenzy, their faces filled with faith.

Xiao Ai's hands were trembling as she held the camera and filmed everything.

"Good heavens! That's God..."

"That's really God? Even God has shown up?"

"Is Senior Bu going to face God now? But God is not edible..."

The Internet users and the people all over the world were stunned. God was the ultimate existence in myths, and they could not believe he really showed up! Was Bu Fang going to fight God?