CHAPTER 401 TO 410

Chapter 401: A Peerless Delicacy, The Thorny Pufferfish's Meat

After the expert from the Oceanic Species was defeated, the members from their side rode the waves and left, leaving behind the cheering experts from the Grand Barren Sect's experts.

Excitement adorned the faces of all experts of the Grand Barren Sect, who stood at the deck of the metallic warship. Executive Feng had succeeded; he had successfully defeated that expert of the Oceanic Species and obtained the treasures within the big crystal mine.

Once they returned to the Grand Barren Sect, they would all be rewarded with some resources which would help them improve their cultivation.

They were all confident in Executive Feng. He was a Divine Physique Echelon expert who had an extremely powerful cultivation, so how could any accidents occur to him in this land of smelting trials. He even defeated the Divine Realm expert from the Oceanic Species, so who else could possibly hinder him from obtaining the treasures?

They were all waiting, standing on the deck of the warship, gazing intently at the entrance of the mine, awaiting Executive Feng's glorious return from within the mine.

At that moment, their excitement had soared to the point that they began to roar crazily.

However, a short while later, the expressions of the Grand Barren Sect's experts atop the warship became grave. They had waited for a long time, but Executive Feng had not come out of the mine yet.

"Did he meet some unexpected accident?" Someone took a guess.

However, he was quickly dismissed by another person.

"Executive Feng is a Divine Physique Echelon expert. How is it possible for him to meet with some accident? In this land of smelting trials, Divine Physique Echelon experts can sweep through everything."

Nevertheless, the more this person tried to dismiss the previous guess, the less confident he had in his rebuttal.

They still continued to wait, and a long time later, some of them could no longer bear to wait. Executive Feng still hadn't come out after so long. Did he really meet with an accident?

Even that expert from the Oceanic Species left after getting severely injured, so what else could have hindered Executive Feng?

They began to deliberate on the matter among themselves, and afterwards, the experts of the Grand Barren Sect all rushed out from the warship and charged toward the mine. They all employed extreme caution; after all, the mine was filled with countless dangers, so they didn't dare to relax and lower their guards. After they entered the mine, they crept forward cautiously while keeping their guard up for any dangers they might encounter.

After they had traveled forward for a while, they sped up, and soon, they reached the crevice.

They entered the crevice and eventually reached the cave, and immediately afterward, they finally found Executive Feng inside. When they saw him, their excitement turned to perplexion, then their faces quickly became filled with fright.

"Executive… Executive Feng is dead?"

.....

As the kitchen door slowly opened, a rich and intoxicating fragrance wafted out of it. The fragrance seemed like a flood which had been contained behind a sluice gate for a long time, and right after the gate was opened, it instantly comes crashing out.

The instant that fragrance rushed out, it flooded the Serpentine Sovereign's imperial palace, and everyone there was astonished and intoxicated by it. They couldn't help looking at the kitchen.