CHAPTER 231 TO 240

Chapter 231: Elixir Cuisine, Dragon Gate Leap

The flow of true energy in his body was almost depleted. Bu Fang's face became pale as sweat dripped down his forehead.

Buzz…

There was a strange fluctuation from within the steamer. Bu Fang's eyes brightened up and he removed his hands from the lid of the steamer, cutting off the input of true energy. He took a step back and breathed deeply.

"It's finally done. My true energy was almost depleted. The requirement of true energy cultivation is really too high," Bu Fang mumbled. His cultivation was only at the level of Battle-King and this was far too low. When cooking dishes with true energy that had some ingredient of higher grade, he would be fully exhausted.  

However, fortunately, Bu Fang predicted that his recent turnover was reaching the breakthrough point to become a Battle-Emperor, and thus his true energy capacity would increase significantly.

When the time came to display his true energy culinary, he would have lesser problems when dealing with ingredients of a higher grade.  

Looking at the steamer that was overflowing with warm energy and giving off a strong aroma, Bu Fang could not help but lick his lips. This tempting aroma made people want to starting feasting. 

As the lid of the steamer was removed, the water vapour gushed out and dispersed, giving off a strong aroma and the same fluctuations as before that had a mind clearing effect.

With a flick of a hand, the water vapour diffused into the air, and Bu Fang fixed his gaze onto the steamer.

A brilliance surfaced from within the steamer. This brilliance was not too overwhelming, but a little obscure instead.  

"A dish that can glow." Bu Fang smirked, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

He heaved a sigh of relief as the dish that was taken out from the steamer remained hot. As the dish was displayed on the stove with the lights in the kitchen shining brightly on it, its brilliance was evident.

The blue and white porcelain bowl contained a fat fish that looked as realistic as ever. It almost seemed alive. A strong feeling of vitality along with that strange fluctuation flowed throughout the whole fish. There was a slight movement by the fish within the hot mist, as if it was flying within the clouds.

Cloud-shaped moires gathered on top of the dish. The fish looked as though it was a dragon swimming among the clouds in the air.

This was a spectacular dish, at least to Bu Fang, who was definitely amazed by it.

This was the charm of culinary. Who would have thought that the final product would look like this.

"This dish… is beyond my wildest imagination. It's too beautiful," Bu Fang whispered. He then started to brainstorm on the name of this dish.

"Steamed Path-Understanding Fish? Well… this seems a little too straightforward. How about Dragon Gate Leap? Not bad. It sounds good."

Bu Fang pleasingly and confidently decided on the name of this dish, to call it Dragon Gate Leap. A fish that leaped through the dragon gates after eating the Path-Understanding Fruits sounded pretty symbolic.

"System, how do you find this dish?" A hopeful Bu Fang asked.

This time, the system did not give Bu Fang a quick answer. It took it some time before it said sternly, "Name of dish: Dragon Gate Leap; Chef: Host Bu Fang; Spirit energy level of the dish: ninety percent; Path-Understanding Factor: ninety percent; Final evaluation: After a Battle-Saint consumes this dish, he will definitely break through to become a War-God. Hence, it passes the evaluation."