CHAPTER 421 TO 430

Chapter 421: Bu Fang Cooks the Stinky Tofu

After that love-struck man left, the red-haired woman in the elixir store across Bu Fang's seemed to have witnessed the scene, causing her to gaze at the tightly shut metallic door of the Cloud Mist Restaurant in confusion.

"It seems like the restaurant closed up quite early today." The woman inwardly thought.

Suddenly, her pupils dilated when she noticed bright, resplendent lights surging out of the restaurant. What was happening inside that store? That woman blinked her eyes as curiosity welled up in her heart.

.....

Bu Fang exclaimed in surprise because it was his first time witnessing the system reforming a store. The store before him glittered, and bright, white lights were emitted from within all of its four walls. The bright light was so dazzling that Bu Fang couldn't help but slightly squint his eyes.

A rumbling sound constantly echoed in his ears. It sounded like the collision of chairs and tables, which were revolving all around the store.

Bu Fang saw countless shadows flickering in the store. A gale swept through the store, and it ripped Bu Fang's velvet hair tie apart.

His black hair sprung loose and hung loosely but gracefully over his shoulder

Only after a long while did the light in the store begin to dim, revealing the store's brand-new appearance to Bu Fang.

His eyes lit up when he saw the brand-new store.

The size of the store's interior didn't change, but its decor and its style became the same as his Fang Fang's Little Store in the Light Wind Imperial Capital. In fact, it seemed even more aesthetically pleasing than the latter.

There were Five Stripes Path-Understanding Fruit Trees planted in each of the store's four corners. These trees emitted a special spiritual energy that was able to refresh and clear one's mind.

While standing within the store, Bu Fang felt like he had returned to his store in the Light Wind Imperial Capital.

The dishes listed on the menu, which was located at the back of this store, had undergone a great change; just three dishes were displayed on it.

Egg-Fried Rice — Ten crystals.

Sweet 'n' Sour Meat Ribs — Fifty crystals.

Buddha Jumps Over The Wall Soup — Ten thousand crystals.

The number of dishes on this menu was quite low compared to the menu in his store at the Light Wind Imperial Capital, which had countless dishes.

However, they were all his best dishes. The Egg-Fried Rice, Sweet 'n' Sour Meat Ribs and Buddha Jumps Over The Wall Soup were Fang Fang's Little Store's most popular dishes.

If this store's first dishes were these three, then the other dishes would all be extraordinary; this was a fact that Bu Fang hadn't thought of at that moment.

He looked at the menu for a few moments before he went to the kitchen. The kitchen had just one stove, and it belonged to him. As for the others things in the kitchen, there were all quite identical to those in his store back at the Light Wind Imperial Capital. The equipment was all the same as well.

As expected, the system didn't have any sense of creativity, and the kitchen didn't experience the slightest change. However, it was fine this way. Bu Fang curled up the corners of his mouth, raised his hand and stroked the metallic stove, with a slightly infatuated expression on his face.

This kitchen was the kitchen he was familiar with and accustomed to.

He raised his hand and took a kitchen knife from the shelf. The muscles on his hand shook as he played with the knife in his hands. As a light flickered atop the blade, it emitted a chilling cold air.