CHAPTER 461 TO 470

Chapter 461: A Sudden Slaughter

Misha was thoroughly astonished when he saw the scenery before him.

These peoples were Divine Realm experts; however, what were they doing right now? Every one of them was sitting in a corner, holding a piece of flatbread and a bowl of soup, which they ate noisily.

Where was their dignity?

Where was their dignity as Divine Realm experts? They were even chewing their meal noisily… Couldn’t they just exhibit a slight bit of dignity?

Although Misha, who was still air-borne, was dumbfounded at the sight, the bloody man’s will within his body caused his killing intent to surge and the three chains behind him to flutter wildly.

These people had to die!

That killing intent affecting his mind grew so strong that it seemed to take a physical form, condensing within his pupils, making them look frightening.

Nangong Xuanhe didn’t eat with the others because he didn’t have the face to go eat with them. He had many conflicts with Bu Fang and even tried to kill the latter once, so how could he find it in himself to go and eat from that wok of sheep meat broth?

However, the broth emitted a rich fragrance that kept arousing his appetite.

While the others sat on the ground and ate, Nangong Xuanhe stood in place like a pole. He was quite prominent, so he found it somewhat embarrassing.

Thus, when he saw Misha, his eyes immediately lit up, and his face tightened from excitement.

“Your excellency Misha, I finally found you.”

Nangong Xuanhe didn’t seem to notice Misha’s current constrained state as he warmly ran over to the former.

He had finally found one of his acquaintances and allies.

Misha watched with an indifferent expression the elated Nangong Xuanhe, who was speeding toward him, and couldn’t help but slightly squint his eyes.

Was this guy retarded? Misha had come there to kill, not to have some nice chat with Nangong Xuanhe.

Bang!!

Misha ruthlessly swung his palm at the approaching Nangong Xuanhe, causing his three shackles to sway wildly, and his true energy burst outwards and turned into a blood-red giant palm, which intended to slap Nangong Xuanhe.

In the next moment, the elated expression on the face of the approaching Nangong Xuanhe disappeared.

“You actually want to kill me?”

Nangong Xuanhe’s expression gravely changed when he sensed the terrifying might of the blood-red palm. He roared and stopped proceeding forward, then he tried to dodge the attack.

Plop!

However, he either reacted too late, or the speed of Misha’s attack was just too fast for him. Although Nangong Xuanhe tried to evade the attack, half of his body was still crushed by the blood-red giant palm.

Nangong Xuanhe kept coughing blood. A bloody mist began to surge out of his body, and when it stopped, his body soared into the air for dropping somewhere in the distance like a mass of rotten meat.

Misha’s eyes were brimming with killing intent, and his gaze swept through all of the experts present there.

He really had come there to kill.

Rumble!

Countless beasts formed from magma crawled forward from behind Misha. Although these beasts were numerous, they each had an extremely powerful might.