CHAPTER 1171 TO 1180

Chapter 1171 The Arrival of Lord Dog and His Exquisite Paw!

The cold voice echoed through the air with a hint of banter and mockery.

The aura of the figure at the bronze gate was very strong, and it seemed to be stronger than the giant devil. Without a doubt, this guy was also a Little Saint, and he was even stronger than the giant devil, who was a One-revolution Little Saint.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

Footsteps of another person rang out.

Another existence with formidable aura emerged next to the first figure. He was also clad in a chef robe, and his hair was gray, which waved messily in the wind.

Both of them appeared to be middle-aged men who had gone through the vicissitude of life. However, their auras were extremely formidable.

Realm Lord Di Tai narrowed his eyes. "Sacred Realm experts from the Nine Revolution Nether Chefs Clan?! They... They..."

He was dumbstruck. It never occurred to him that the Little Saints of the Nine Revolution Nether Chefs Clan would appear at this moment.

"Are they here to reap the benefits?"

Realm Lord Di Tai had been a little confused because it should be the Nine Revolution Nether Chefs Clan who wanted the seeds of the Immortal Tree. However, when the bronze gate opened, the invaders were from the Giant Devils Clan.

"Are you surprised?" The Nether Chef Little Saint smiled.

"You are the Immortal Cooking Realm, after all, a realm that was not weaker than the Nether Prison. A lean camel is still bigger than a horse. We need to be extra careful, for you may have a backup that is too strong for us to deal with. It's not easy for me to cultivate to this level, so I don't want to die here for some unknown reason."

It turned out that they didn't show up earlier because they were afraid the Immortal Cooking Realm might have a backup plan.

The Little Saint from the Giant Devils Clan was just the vanguard.

"All giant devils are idiots easy to be fooled. I've only promised him some benefits, and he's already rushing ahead foolishly... Well, he managed to force out all your trump cards. No one should be able to stop me now."

Taking one step, the Little Saint's figure shot ahead, crossing through the Heaven Nether Bridge.

On the bridge, countless Nether Prison experts looked up feverishly. Their morale, which had been weakened by the giant devil's death, flared up again at this moment.

They waved their weapons and roared, showing exciting looks.

Bu Fang stood at the edge of the pit with his fluttering Vermillion Robe. His face was slightly pale, which was the side effect after using the Perishing Pot.

To use such a great killing instrument, there was naturally a price to pay. After all, this kind of weapon didn't match with Bu Fang's cultivation base.

Bu Fang also didn't think that the experts of the Nine Revolution Nether Chefs Clan would be so sinister.

With their hands clasped behind their backs, the two Little Saints drifted through the Heaven Nether Bridge in a flash and stepped into the Immortal Cooking Realm.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..."

Sensing the chaotic spirit energy of Heaven and Earth and the thin immortal energy in the fifth layer of the Immortal Cooking Realm, they could not help but click their tongues as a look of disdain appeared in their eyes.