CHAPTER 671 TO 680

Chapter 671: In A Hurry? How About You Eat Fire?

Fire Control Challenge?

Bu Fang was surprised. The next challenge would be on fire control. It was the first time Bu Fang took such a test.

Many people would think that controlling the actual flames wouldn't be a big demand for a chef. Controlling the duration and degree of the heat would be more important.

However, Bu Fang deemed that if someone couldn't control the flames, how could they control the duration and degree of heat?

The old man clasped his hands and continued to move forward. The stiff-faced man and the beautiful woman followed him, walking away.

They left the kitchen shortly.

Everybody followed them to another room.

This room was special. It wasn't another kitchen as Bu Fang had imagined. It seemed to be a closed space, which was really hot.

The high temperature had scared some people.

At the moment Bu Fang entered the room, he could feel the hot air moving around. This burning heat surprised him, but it also gave him a familiar feeling.

What?

A Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flame?

The Fire Control Challenge would use a Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flame to test them?

It was worth the reputation of the Valley of Gluttony: they were rich and overbearing!

The Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flame was something one could meet by chance, not by demand. Bu Fang was really lucky to get the Ten Thousand Bestial Flame. The Valley of Gluttony used them to test the contestants... Even the Pill Palace couldn't afford that.

The old man still walked upright with his hands clasped behind his back. People followed him, with faces full of curiosity.

Shortly, they came to a high platform. Thirty people who had passed the previous challenge gathered around it.

The stiff-faced man looked at the crowd, talking casually, "In the Fire Control Challenge, you will be asked to control the flame. Of course, this flame isn't something ordinary. The stronger the flame is, the more spirit energy and better fragrance your dishes can have. It can promote the best of your food. However, it's more difficult to control the strong flame.

"It's also the reason why we set up the Fire Control Challenge."

The beautiful woman scanned the group, then continued the stiff-faced man's topic. "This challenge will use the flame provided by the Valley of Gluttony. It's what you should be concerned about. This flame is very hot."

The stiff-faced man nodded to the woman then walked to a corner.

Shortly, something boomed. It seemed that something had just been opened up. The entire place was lit up, as if it was a lantern with burning fire inside.

At the center where they gathered, a cluster of red flames shot up into the air, burning furiously. A scorching hot temperature filled the room.

Everybody was startled, trying to retreat.

"This is the diluted Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flame. Although its power isn't as strong as the Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flame, and its heat isn't as hot as the Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flame, it's the tool to test you guys this time," said the woman.

She came to the flame and rose her hand to cover it in midair.

A moment later, the air surged.

The flame revolved, illuminating her face in a red light.