CHAPTER 1041 TO 1050

Chapter 1041: City Lord Feng, Dog Meat Grandmaster

"That dog... Where is it?" a middle-aged man said coldly, his indifferent eyes looking at Tong Wudi.

With that one look, Tong Wudi felt incomparable pressure.

There were three males and one female.

The female was quite beautiful, but it was a kind of beauty that does not rely on heavy makeup. She was like an orchid that quietly blossomed, a calm beauty.

These four people were the remaining City Lords of the second, third, fourth, and fifth layers of the Immortal Cooking Realm.

Moreover, this was the first time Tong Wudi saw these City Lords, and his heart was somewhat anxious.

Originally, the five City Lords were all Qilin Chefs. They may be weaker than the Realm Lord, who was a High Grade Qilin Chef, but if they were to join forces, the five of them could fight and hold against the Realm Lord.

However, with the unexpected death of the first layer City Lord, the one before Mu Yang, the entire pattern was broken.

Although Tong Wudi claimed to be the first layer City Lord now, in his heart, he knew that he was not qualified compared to the City Lords before him.

Whether it was cooking skills or cultivation, the difference was more than one grade.

Simply put, he was similar to Mu Yang. Compared to the four City Lords, he was just an ant.

"That dog... is in a small restaurant in the outer circle of the first layer's Immortal City. You are currently inside the City Lord mansion of this one, Tong Wudi," Tong Wudi said to those four City Lords. The respectful look remained on his face as he spoke.

The middle-aged man indifferently looked at Tong Wudi. "Tong Wudi? No matter who you are... if what you said is false, you know the consequence."

The middle-aged man was quite cold. It seemed like Tong Wudi was an insignificant existence to him.

This person was only a City Lord who hadn't been officially acknowledged by the Realm Lord. Why should he even recognize this man?

This time, due to the news of that dog, the four City Lords came to the first layer, which was quite a huge event.

They didn't pay attention to the Realm Lord's spokesperson and apprentice, Ya Ya, who had advised them not to trouble themselves with the dog. Ignoring her, they insisted on dealing with the dog themselves.

They were also under great pressure.

"Yes, yes, yes... When it comes to the Immortal Cooking Realm's safety, as a City Lord, of course I didn't dare to make any mistake at all," Tong Wudi said.

After that, he led the four City Lords outside the mansion.

When the four of them got out of the magic array, one of them turned to the middle-aged man and said, "Hey... City Lord Feng, that Tong Wudi is kinda strange. He never failed to mention he's the City Lord whenever he opens his mouth..."

An enchanting youth placed his slender fingers on his chin and smiled.

The others also smiled.

"It's only a jumping clown... Our goal here is that dog," the middle-aged man called City Lord Feng said seriously.

"So many years have passed. I didn't know how that dog's injury recovered. This time, I'm afraid we'll have a hard time dealing with it..." a white-robed youth indifferently said.

"You don't need to worry, City Lord Liu. Since our City Lord Feng had been humiliated by that dog, his grudge made him become the dog meat grandmaster, killing thousands of dogs in the world. Now, you won't see any dog spirit beasts in the fifth layer. Even the close relative of dogs, the wolves, are almost extinct there," the man who had placed his fingers on his chin said with a smile.