CHAPTER 721 TO 730

Chapter 721: Teach That Boy Some Manners

Bu Fang lifted his head and raised his chin, which made him look arrogant as he watched Chu Changsheng. His voice was sonorous and powerful, loud and clear enough to make Chu Changsheng's eyes shrink.

Far from them, Luo Danqing also heard Bu Fang. He gave a hurried cough, gawking and dropping his jaw.

He was scared, indeed. What did Bu Fang just say? He wanted to challenge the top ten chefs of the Tablet of Gluttony single-handedly? It's a fool's dream! If Bu Fang could defeat one of them, it would be his luck already. Did he even know what it means to defeat all ten?

Bu Fang wanted to single-handedly deal with the entire chefs who got the old inheritance of the Valley of Gluttony—the chefs' Holy Grounds!

Savage! Arrogant!

Although Luo Danqing had just eaten Bu Fang's grilled Taotie's hoof and broken through, he still thought that Bu Fang had no hope at all. The top ten chefs of the Tablet of Gluttony were all monstrous ones. Perhaps Bu Fang could deal with some of them, but facing the top three would be very difficult!

The top three of the Tablet of Gluttony were the real monstrous talents!

Chef Wenren Shang, the awesome chef, was ranked in the top five, and the top three chefs were all the special grade chefs. If one were to consider this fact, what chance could Bu Fang have?

That's why Luo Danqing said that Bu Fang was savage and arrogant.

Chu Changsheng's complexion didn't change much. He didn't expect Bu Fang to propose a method in which he didn't have an escape route.

Chef's Challenge... What did it mean? The loser would be deprived of all rights to cook. To a chef, it was just simply too cruel.

However, Bu Fang's words and attitude had enraged Chu Changsheng. He felt Bu Fang disdained their Valley of Gluttony!

"Why do we need the Chef's Challenge? You don't need to use your future of cooking attainment to battle. Our relationship isn't that stiff. You're a chef. If you're not allowed to cook anymore since you're defeated, it'll be a big regret..." said Chu Changsheng.

Bu Fang gently patted Xiao Ya's head. A glint flashed in his eyes as he casually said, "You don't need to worry about it. We will change the rules of the Chef's Challenge. Even if they fail, we won't deprive their right to cook. Anyway, I will take their kitchen knives. If they want to take it back, they can challenge me again."

Chu Changsheng was stunned. He was baffled as he wondered why Bu Fang looked so natural when he spoke. Change the rules? It's the Valley of Gluttony's rules. How could they change that?

"If I say that we can change it, we can change it. You don't need to mind that much. Just answer me, do you agree or not?" Bu Fang said, his face emotionless.

His resolute words made Chu Changsheng take a deep breath of cold air. Bu Fang's confident face had deeply stimulated him.

"Of course we can... Good... Okay, I'm going back to the Valley of Gluttony and wait for you there. If you don't arrive after three days, don't blame me for forcefully taking the little girl," answered Chu Changsheng as he clasped his hands to Bu Fang.

"Up to you," replied Bu Fang indifferently.

Chu Changsheng's gaze drilled into Bu Fang. He then looked at Xiao Ya and the snoring Lord Dog on the ground. The corners of his mouth twitched, his white beard shivering. He turned around, attempting to tear the void to leave.

However, as he released his mental energy, he found the void so tough he couldn't tear it.

Chu Changsheng was dumbstruck, his face bewildered. How could it be? He got the Almighty Realm! Why couldn't he tear the space to make a shortcut home?