CHAPTER 1341 TO 1350

1341 The Fall of Tyrant Patriarch

A gentle and charismatic voice rang through heaven and earth. That took all the people by surprise, and they turned abruptly to the rift that was torn open in the void.

There were actually two rifts—one on either side of the battlefield—and terrible existences were stretching their hands out of the openings.

Tyrant Patriarch was howling miserably in the White Tiger Heaven Stove. Scorching flames completely enveloped him and kept burning. His flesh was invincible, but he was suffering tremendous pain as the flames burned his body. His miserable voice rang beside all ears, making the hair of those who heard it stand on end.

White-haired Bu Fang raised his chin proudly. His eyes were cold, and he was emotionless as he looked at Tyrant Patriarch, who was being burned alive by the white flames in the stove.

In the distance, the Patriarchs were already stunned, and they felt extremely cold. They couldn't believe that Tyrant Patriarch was sealed and being burned with flames in a stove. Sword Demon Patriarch's eyes were full of horror. Looking at white-haired Bu Fang, he seemed to recall some memory that was hidden deep in his mind—the burning of white flames and the miserable shrieks.

A rumbling sound rang out as a rift was torn open in the void, from which a hand came stretching out, reaching for Bu Fang.

"That's enough."

A deafening voice accompanied the hand that was filled with an authoritative tone. The Patriarchs were excited because they knew that Nether Puppeteer Patriarch had finally made a move.

Nether Puppeteer Patriarch was the second strongest expert among the nine Nether Prison Patriarchs, and between him and the mysterious Di Ting, he was their backbone. Any trouble would be solved if he got his hands on it.

Nether King Tian Cang was a mighty expert who had attacked Nether Prison, almost invincible. Still, even he had suffered when he faced Nether Puppeteer Patriarch, which eventually led to him being attacked by Black Demon. Therefore, as soon as he appeared, the Patriarchs thought that they had won the battle.

Inside the White Tiger Heaven Stove, flames burned incessantly as vitality energy leaked from Tyrant Patriarch's body in large amounts. He was screaming miserably without stopping.

Nether Puppeteer Patriarch's palm went directly toward White-haired Bu Fang, intending to kill him with one blow.

White-haired Bu Fang focused his eyes. He felt tremendous pressure.

Tyrant Patriarch was a Perfected Great Saint. It was a realm above the Nine-revolution, and there were levels within the realm as well.

Nether Puppeteer Patriarch, on the other hand, had reached the Perfected level many years ago. He had been staying there for a very long time, so he had touched the barrier. It would take him just one more step to break through into the supreme realm and stand above the whole Netherworld.

The pressure of such an expert was much greater than Tyrant Patriarch's, so even white-haired Bu Fang couldn't help but frown when facing it.

The effect of the Fortune Flatbread had begun to wane. If he were to resist Nether Puppeteer Patriarch's blow, the price would be huge.

However, another rift was torn open at that moment, and then a dog paw shrouded in black Earth Prison Flame thrust out of it.

Er Ha and the others became excited when they saw the dog paw.

"Mangy dog?!"

"Earth Prison Dog?!"

"Lord Dog?!"

Cries of surprise rang out among them.