CHAPTER 851 TO 860

Chapter 851: You Guys Watch Me Eat First

"Sorry, but... this dish, I'll eat it myself." Bu Fang's calm voice resounded.

When he said this sentence, his face did not change. There was not a trace of nervousness nor an increase in his breath.

The originally excited audience was shocked by his one sentence!

What was this doll saying?!

What did he say?!

"Little kid Bu Fang... This is not right, you know. Good things must be shared with everyone!"

"Bu Fang kid, Lord Dog's exquisite dog paws have long been hungry and thirsty. It's hard to endure!"

"Bu Fang, I'm hungry. I want to eat."

"Wuuuuuuuuu!"

Nether King Er Ha and the rest instantly exploded, widening their eyes as they all exclaimed at Bu Fang.

The streams of golden light scattered, slowly revealing the appearance of that dish.

Sizzle!

Steaming hot air rose. As the oil on it was still splattering, the deep red Papillion Steak brought a wave of unique meat fragrance. It assaulted everyone's sense of smell, causing one to involuntarily swallow their saliva.

Simply looking at it, it made one feel their appetite rise.

Bu Fang tilted his head, not caring in the least about these guys who were hungry and thirsty.

Not letting them eat it.....and they made such a fuss?

Was he the chef, or were they the chef?

Did they still dare to give out threats?

Bu Fang was very calm, sitting down on the spot leisurely.

He took a white cloth and spread it on top of the table, calmly looking at that tender, fried Papillion Steak.

The meat juice of the medium well Papillion Steak could be seen flowing with one's eyes.

Holding up an exquisite wine cup, the wine cup seemed to be transparent as the green-colored Frost Blaze Path-Understanding Brew reflected light from within.

The wine fragrance assaulted the nose, fusing together with the dense meat fragrance. It literally made one sink in the rich aroma, and it would be hard to extricate oneself from it.

Nether King Er Ha could no longer bear it...

Although this smell was a bit lacking compared to Spicy Strips, with such a delicacy in front of him, how could he bear it?

"Bu Fang young man, let this king have a taste first!" Nether King Er Ha's eyes lit up as he reached out towards the Papillion Steak.

However, before that hand had even touched the steak, it was smacked away by Bu Fang's palm.

"Don't make a fuss... Eating this Papillion Steak is not only about the taste. There's also the concept, tone, and mood. If it were swallowed thoughtlessly by someone like you, this medium well Papillion Steak would be a waste."

Bu fang paused, then calmly added, "You guys first watch me eat..."

Watch you eat?

Why don't you kill yourself?

The spectators were stunned speechless. Nether King Er Ha had felt that he was already very shameless, but compared to Bu Fang, he realized that he could still be a little more shameless.