2

"What???"

Qi Chaoyang glanced out the window, there was no cloud in the sky, the odor was clear, the street was still the same dirty and messy, and there were only the remains of the zombies they had just solved.

Not a single living zombie swinging in the street.

Qi Chaoyang put his heart back in his stomach, "Don't make such a joke with me, you will be scared to death!"

Before they came, they had already investigated the place. There were more than 700 zombies left in this town. Although the number was large, the level was very low, so they only sent over a dozen abilities. .

His abilities can't compare to Jing Huai, like a bottomless pit that can't be used up. If there is another wave of zombies...

Qi Chaoyang rubbed his eyes, always feeling that there was a faint dust in the distance. If there are dull footsteps that seem to be absent, it seems that even the earth is shaking slightly.

The siren suddenly rang frantically:

"Warning! The zombie tide is coming, all personnel will be evacuated immediately!"

...

"Fuck!" Qi Chaoyang couldn't help but utter a foul language, and summoned his weapon as quickly as possible.

This thing is outrageous in every way.jpg

A worried male voice suddenly came from their headsets.

"Jiang Xu was besieged by zombies, come and mark your support!"

Qi Chaoyang was very speechless. Jiang Xu was the target of their mission this time. In addition to bringing back supplies, the most important thing was to bring him back to the base safely.

Jiang Huai's eyes drooped slightly, and there was a chill that couldn't be resolved. He passed over Qi Chaoyang, who was still speechless, and his voice was cold: "Let's go, it's time to help."

After the flower branch came out, I took care of some of the zombie animals that surrounded it.

These zombies seem to be very interested in her, as long as they see her, none of them will spit up. Fortunately, with the help of Little Gray Rabbit, she only needs to touch those zombies, **** their energy, and they will fall to the ground.

However, the little gray rabbit said that the more energy, the longer the absorption time.

Another zombie animal that rushed up was dealt with, and the speed of the flower branches slowed down significantly.

She is tired, hungry, and sleepy from time to time.

Rabbits are nocturnal animals, they sleep during the day and come out to move at night, and she has not eaten for several days... Even the gods in the sky need to eat, not to mention she is only a Rabbit spirit who has just cultivated a human form.

Thinking about this, Huazhi felt her stomach grow louder.

Along the way, the plants I encountered were very strange, not to mention strange shapes, and the leaves were also dirty and smelly. Occasionally passing puddles also exudes a strong rancid smell.

[When we find a base, we will have clean food and water. 】

Huazhi nodded, thinking that she was still a little happy, "After I change back into human form, I can go to the base with the people just now."