7

The temperature continued to drop, the jade pendant began to vibrate on the ground, and there seemed to be something whistling in the air.

Gradually, a black mist appeared in front of Jing Huai!

In the end, they actually condensed together and became the shape of a snake!

The black gas snake hissed and spit out the snake letter, and the eyes were glowing with blood-red red light. He only knew that there was a so-called Lingquan space inside this jade pendant, but he didn't expect such a monster!

After the end of the world, someone discovered the so-called Lingquan space. This kind of space is very large, and there are not only spiritual springs that can enhance physical fitness, but also clean lakes and fields, which can accommodate all kinds of birds and beasts, and cultivate all kinds of crops. It is roughly the same as the pre-apocalyptic environment.

It's just that this space only allows the owner to enter and cannot accommodate others.

Only two of this type of space have been found, and they are in the two largest bases in the country. It is precisely because someone has contributed the Lingquan space that the base can quickly stabilize.

Jing Huai opened his eyes, he clenched the handle of the knife, ready to start.

If this jade pendant can only be used by Jiang Xu, then he can only destroy it!

As soon as Jing Huai raised the Tang knife, she found a white shadow jumping out of the room, the flower branch was faster than him, but in the blink of an eye, she actually jumped towards the jade pendant !

Jiang Huai was taken aback, he abruptly reversed the direction of the Tang Dao and slashed to the other side!

The moment the flower branch jumped over, before she got close to the jade pendant, the black air rushed towards her! In an instant, the entire rabbit was sucked in by the black air!

The white and soft rabbit fur was blasted forward by the huge suction wind, and Huazhi's eyes couldn't help squinting because of the wind. The next second, the flower branch was tightly sucked by the jade pendant!

The vigorous and crazy black air opened its mouth and completely engulfed the flower branches.

Little Gray Rabbit did not expect that this group of black energy would be so enthusiastic and active, and immediately absorbed it.

Jiang Huai raised his Tang knife to go to her, but found a white rabbit looming in the black air... She was wagging her tail.

Jing Huai put down the Tang knife and stood silently aside.

Perhaps something was wrong, and the jade pendant quickly wanted to retreat and break free. But where would Huazhi let it run away, her whole rabbit threw herself on the jade pendant, and no matter how hard it struggled, she held it tightly with both claws.

For Huazhi, its attack is like a sheep entering the tiger's mouth, and all the black gas, as soon as it touches the flower branch, is rudely sucked in by the little gray rabbit.

The snake body is getting smaller and smaller, and the jade pendant is shaking more and more frantically.

Jiang Huai immediately used the wind to help her create a buffer barrier, gently holding the flower branch, plus the light shape of the flower branch, but the jade pendant was smashed a few times!

Perceiving that black energy, but wanting to retreat into the jade pendant, the little gray rabbit added more horsepower.