32

Huazhi was thinking seriously, the last time she ate more than a hundred crystal cores in one go.

Occasionally at the training ground, I saw many people eat a few crystal cores when they were tired from training, so she always felt that crystal cores were actually very easy to have.

It's really easy to get, if the crystal core is still in the zombie's brain, it will be absorbed by the little gray rabbit.

Huazhi made up her mind and decided to visit the training ground tomorrow.

When she brought the food home, she put her ear to the door and listened. Through the door, she could hear the slight breathing inside.

Flower Branch breathed a sigh of relief, she rubbed her ears, thankful that her ears were fine.

You must know that their rabbits have sensitive ears and can hear sounds from far away to avoid so many dangers. If she does not even have this ability, then she is not a qualified rabbit. .

After returning home, she soon discovered the advantages of living alone, because there was no one else, and she did not have to remain humanoid all the time in the house. After closing the door, the flower branch turned back into a rabbit.

No one rubbed her and groomed her. Huazhi was lying on the bed, feeling a little melancholy for a while. She has become a human with hands but no rabbit fur, a rabbit, with rabbit fur but no hands... She really needs someone to help her comb the rabbit fur.

Flower Branch was lying on the bed and waving her tail leisurely, and clicked on the video recorded by Little Gray Rabbit before.

It's not just a video of them at the training ground before, it's a video of them in the hospital as well.

Because they were all recorded from her perspective, the sense of substitution of the flower branches is very strong. People and animals have limited attention spans, so every time she looks at it, she can find many details that she ignored before.

Seeing the lava and ice and snow all over the ground again, Huazhi still sighs very much. If the golden light from Jing Huai hadn't crushed them, they might have really died in this illusion.

Before she felt that the power users on the training ground had their own unique power attack moves, and they were quite powerful. But it is still incomparable with these third-order ability users. Just a glance, you can intuitively feel the gap between them. The third-order power user not only has stronger and more powers, but also has more skilled reaction speed and combat skills.

Flower branch looked back and forth several times, each time staring at one person. Although she may not be able to understand the study immediately after reading it, it is good to have an impression in her mind. When she used to avoid animals that wanted to eat her, she would often recall what went well and what didn't. After she has enough experience, she becomes more and more powerful, and the time when she encounters danger is less and less.

The white and pink bunny ears are still more sensitive than human ears, especially when Huazhi only drew the curtains but the window was open, she could hear any movement in the scenery.

Flower branch immediately jumped off the bed and changed back to human form.

Jiang Huai just got dressed when he heard a knock on the door.

Three times, neither too light nor too heavy, and then a quiet wait.

The same rhythm as he knocked on the door.

Jiang Huai got dressed, walked over and opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, I saw a happy flower branch. She was holding a porcelain bowl in both hands, and there was a faint glimpse of delicious food in it.