17

The crystal nucleus rolled on the ground, making a crisp sound, but no one paid attention to it.

The flower branches and the scenery are very close. From her angle, you can see his tall nose bridge and deep eyes clearly.

The lights in the room have been turned on, the incandescent light is shining down from above, and the long eyelashes cast a shadow on his face. His expression was very serious, and he didn't seem to be joking with her.

"I'll check." Jing Huai repeated it again.

Huazhi came back to her senses, but why did he check her body!

Huazhi looked at the scenery in surprise and panic, her eyes were full of tension, the moist ruby ​​eyes trembled slightly, and even the soft bunny ears were half pricked up.

The little white rabbit tilted his head, his eyes full of doubts and tension. The flower branches, which were originally good-looking, now look more cute and ignorant because of the nervousness and confusion in their eyes.

Jing Huai resisted the urge to rub her head and put the flower branch on his lap. He put one hand on her back and held her head with the other.

Her paws are in the shape of plum blossoms, and the clean pink pads are covered with snow-white rabbit fur.

King Huai supported the fluffy rabbit paw on the flower branch.

In the last few minutes, Yu Ji attacked her frantically and violently, almost breaking the boat and killing her. The mental barrier he covered on Huazhi also had a few cracks due to the too long resisting time.

Although the barrier is not broken, and she seems to be fine, but he is not at ease, Jing Huai looks at the charred spots on her snow-white rabbit fur, frowning slightly: "I see you? No ?Injuried."

The slender fingers got stuck in the soft rabbit fur of the flower branches, and Jing Huai wanted to check her carefully.

Perceiving that he really wanted to rip off her rabbit fur, Huazhi immediately broke free.

No, no, Fairy Rabbit can't be ripped off!

Xiang Huai's strength was not great, and the flower branch jumped out of his leg easily.

She wasn't hurt, and she didn't feel any pain at all. But it seems to be? Rabbit hair in several places, I don't know where it gets? It's a little dark.

Knowing that he was caring about himself, Huazhi thought about it, jumped for a while, and finally wagged his tail and put his rabbit paw in his palm.

The white and soft rabbit looked up at him, and Jing Huai asked softly, "Are you trying to tell me if you are injured?"

Yes, she wasn't hurt. The tail of the flower branch wiggled a little faster.

It seems that she is really uninjured and in good condition. Jing Huai is a little relieved.

The core was still lying quietly and pitifully on the ground, the flower branch jumped over, picked it up, and then jumped back to Jing Huai's lap.

Furry rabbit paws placed the third-level crystal nucleus in front of Jing Huai.

Flower Branch tilted her head and wagged her tail happily, her ruby ​​eyes looked at him expectantly, and her three-petaled mouth opened slightly, as if smiling.

Look at this nucleus! Seeing the scenery Huai was looking at her, Huazhi pushed the nucleus a little further. The bunny eyes of Flower Branch are round and bright.