114

After Huazhi went back, she also told them about it.

Duan Lei's face instantly turned ugly, "It seems that our base has been affected relatively late."

Their base still maintains the pre-apocalyptic structure, which is much fairer and more comfortable than other bases. Maybe because of this, some power users don't like their base.

Can't figure out how it was made.

The more I think about it, the more frightened I get.

Huazhi nodded, "Let's go to the Wei'an base to see, there should be something new to discover there."

Duan Lei suddenly remembered, "Those two people have been asking for several rounds, but there is nothing of value."

Huazhi was not too surprised by this result, he was able to come to the front, it was dangerous and hard, he must be just a little shrimp, they arrested him more because he could not let him be harmed at the base other people.

However, Duan Lei looked at Huazhi: "Do you want to meet them?"

Huazhi was a little surprised, but since Duan Lei asked this, she agreed.

Blossom was taken to the base prison.

It was the first time she knew that the base prison was actually underground at the edge of the base city wall, and the person who took her there was the security captain who shot that night.

He opened a door from the city wall with a flower branch, took a few steps and started to go down.

The security captain explained to her: "This person is a gecko-type power user, he can shrink his body, and when necessary, he can cut off body parts to protect himself, but he is only capable of this, Now come in again." It is absolutely impossible for those who entered here to escape.

Huazhi nodded, thinking about the fact that he suddenly broke an arm, she couldn't help but ask: "Does the part of his body that he broke off hurt?"

The captain opened the door, "Pain, the injuries he suffered are real injuries, and it is no different from our broken hands and feet, but it can grow again. So he is often used to break off."

Huazhi felt a dull pain in her limbs after hearing his description. This ability, whether it is good or bad, is indeed too miserable.

Huazhi sent out the photo of the two, and they investigated the two clearly. Both of them came to the base half a year ago, and usually followed everyone on missions together, and there was nothing unusual. And it is said that this gecko-type power user is also very eager to help others.

People around him thought he was a good person, but they checked those people later and found that they also had the virus in their bodies. But it has been cleaned up.

After listening to his introduction, Huazhi nodded thoughtfully. Her whip is not in her hands now, and she lent it to Professor Zhou An. But even though the whip was not in her hand, she could still sense that the whip was slowly accumulating energy.

They should be using whips to **** the black gas out of those people.

However, if the place and person who made this kind of nuclei can't be found out, everyone can still eat this kind of nuclei at any time, or be infected by them deliberately. As long as the people behind them don't find out and **** away the black energy in their bodies, it's only a temporary solution, not the root cause.