54

Before I came, Huazhi had tried many times how to make it fast, and when I got to the bell, Huazhi still had some lingering fears.

Compared with the plants just now, in terms of size, speed, size, attack power, etc., there is no comparison!

!

Jiang Huai suddenly appeared in another space, and it took a few seconds to fully react. Huazhi's clothes were still in his hands, he was holding her originally, but after she suddenly turned into a rabbit, he clenched the clothes tightly in his hands.

In front of him, the flower branch in the shape of a rabbit is squatting and looking up at him, wagging its tail at him.

The power stone did not appear in the space.

Huazhi wanted to take the power stone in on a whim. The situation was too critical at the time, so she thought that if she couldn't take the power stone now, they wouldn't even know where to go after that. where to find it. Only the form of a rabbit can be completely protected by the bell, so she turned back into a rabbit when she jumped over it.

I just didn't expect that she had already embraced the power stone, but she couldn't bring it into the space.

However, Huazhi is not disappointed, such a powerful energy stone, it is impossible for her to take it away so easily. She even felt that she was lucky to be able to hug it easily and unscathed the moment she rushed over.

Scenic Huai hadn't added a bunny-shaped flower branch for a long time, and a little bunny the size of a slap appeared in front of his eyes.

Flower branch is trying to get into her clothes and change back into human form.

The white and soft little rabbit, the head is digging into the clothes, and the rabbit will soon disappear.

The next second, Jing Huai bent down and lifted his clothes.

Looking at each other, the red rabbit eyes were full of doubts, Huazhi tilted her head and looked at him.

Jing Huai pinched the back of her neck, put one hand under her body, and lifted her out in the palm of her hand.

Flower branch suddenly left her clothes and was placed in midair to stare at him.

Huazhi's rabbit ear pricked up, she wanted to talk to Jing Huai, but after she became a rabbit, she couldn't talk to people.

King Huai rubbed the soft flesh behind Huazhi's ears and looked around.

The bell is not big, he stood in it and almost touched the top, the whole space is an enlarged version of the bell, there is only room for at most two people, and the length of walking a step or two at most. Jing Huai reached out and touched the wall of the bell, it was hard and thick, and it was a very suitable temperature, without any cold feeling.

Besides, just a few minutes of silence made the whole person relax. It's like roaming on the sparkling sea, safe and comfortable.

The small space does not make people feel cramped at all, but makes people feel more secure.

Flower Branch originally wanted to jump down, but being rubbed by Jing Huai like this, her whole body immediately became numb.

She let out a comfortable sigh, and lay obediently in his palm. The two ears were placed on the sides of her head, and they were placed on the side of his hand along her head.

Warm up.

Her rabbit fur still looks soft and smooth, but probably because it has not been combed for too long, it is not as fluffy as before.