81

The monitor is directly above, from the front view, it just allows everyone to see the person in the video clearly.

"Xiao Si, it's Xiao Si!" Feng Kuan threw himself in front of the computer, he stared at the screen, the cold light of the screen reflected on his face, the monstrous hatred on his face Pictured clearly.

! !

"Ah!!" An extremely tragic cry resounded through the sky!

"Pfft—" The blood in the man's abdomen spurted out like a fountain!

One in and one out, obviously running through the human body, but it is as simple as breathing air. It was also when it jumped out that everyone finally saw clearly that it was a mutant rabbit!

In front of everyone, there... a huge blood hole has been pulled out!

In the monitor screen, the mutant rabbit was facing the monitor, but its ears seemed to hear something, and suddenly stood up and slowly turned back—

The rabbit was chewing some kind of bright red viscera with an expressionless face, and the red color around his mouth became heavier with each bite. Several people even faintly felt that the heart was still beating!

, the blood fell to the ground along the rabbit fur, and soon dripped into a thread.

It suddenly rushed towards the surveillance camera!

"Fuck!" Someone exclaimed.

The few people who were close together took a step back in an instant.

The "Zila—" screen ends here, and a new round of loop playback begins.

The monitoring screen in the computer is not long, only a few tens of seconds before and after, but the looped playback over and over is enough for everyone to see what happened here.

A coldness came out from the bottom of the tailbone, Li Fei put his arms around his chest and rubbed his hands desperately, "Did it eat the heart when it turned back? "

"Look, I said it was these rabbits!" Li Fei looked a little broken, "It must have been their trick to lure us to Go inside and eat us all in the end!"

Little Si is Feng Kuan's younger brother, the monitoring is still playing on a loop, and the tragic death of his younger brother is repeated over and over again in front of his eyes, making him unbearable.

Feng Kuan's eyes were filled with tears, and the backs of his hands holding the table were all blue veins bursting out. He looked at Lu Song, "Brother Song, I must kill all these rabbits, cut their stomachs, skin and bones one by one, and avenge Xiao Si!"

Lu Song nodded, his face was not good-looking: "If you don't say, I will avenge Xiao Si!"

Yu Ji frowned and said, "Little Four is about to rise to the third rank, how could he not notice the trace of the rabbit?"

Xu Si shook his head, "The previous surveillance cameras were all destroyed. I just fixed this one. I didn't expect this scene to be filmed." As he spoke, his voice began to choked. "Others...others must have died the same way."

After watching the video, the emotions of several people are very complicated, or fear, or hatred, plus the lights here are dim, no one has observed the mood of the flowers on the side for a while. Right.

Huazhi's sight was still on the screen, but her hand unconsciously clenched Jing Huai's arm.

How could it be a rabbit, she clearly smelled the smell of other animals, and that smell was different from that of a rabbit. Is it because the rabbits here have mutated and the taste has changed?