48

Jiang Xu didn't know what to say in the ear of the person in charge, all of them were invited out.

Huazhi always felt that he had bad intentions, and the whole person always seemed to give her a feeling that she didn't know what to do. When they whispered, she even pricked up her ears. However, Jiang Xu's words were vague, she only vaguely heard a few words, what energy, level...

It's all common words, and she couldn't think of anything special together.

She raised her ears too obviously and looked reluctant. Jing Huai pulled her aside, "Go and rest."

In the last life, even without them, they participated in this mission and succeeded. This time, no matter what the result of their discussion is, he will find a way to find this power stone.

Speaking out, it is only because of the strength of other people, and the heavy casualties in the previous life are also one of the reasons that directly led to the sharp decline in the number of base ability users and their strength.

Qi Chaoyang surrounded her, "Come on, eat something and take a rest, you've all been busy all day."

He looked at the closed car door and swept it around, "Jiang Xu and the person in charge are still in the car."

King Huai nodded lightly.

Qi Chaoyang stretched his neck and stared at the door, as if to see through the car door. "Shouldn't we just go back to the mansion this time? But no matter what's going on inside, I wouldn't be able to get in."

Speaking of this, Qi Chaoyang became melancholy again, who made him a rookie?

Jiang Huai raised his eyebrows, "Don't be lazy, train hard."

Flower Branch stood beside him ten? Nodding in agreement, that's right.

She was like a little follower, Qi Chaoyang looked at the scenery Huai, just wanted to say something, when he saw those researchers coming.

Duan Lei thought about it, and followed him with two other researchers.

He looked at Huazhi with mixed feelings: "Which university did you graduate from and what major did you study?"

As soon as he opened his mouth, it was like investigating the household registration, but his serious and rigid temperament was here, and even a person like Qi Chaoyang who jumped out was as quiet as a chicken in front of him, not daring to jump too much.

Huazhi also obediently said the name of the university she attended according to the information provided by the little gray rabbit.

He had no memory of the university she attended. He looked at the student behind him, who immediately introduced him in a low voice in his ear. Duan Lei nodded. Sure enough, it wasn't a top-level school, and the major was not related.

Duan Lei looked at Huazhi even more suspiciously, "How did you see that the data there was wrong?"

He has studied and researched in related fields for decades. Everyone says he is a genius, but he calculated this data twice, and in the end, he did not see this subtle error at a glance. But she could see at a glance that the string of characters was wrong. It was the first time she saw the simulator data. If it wasn't for the strength she had accumulated over a long period of time, it was because of her extraordinary talent!

Flower Branch blinked and gave a pale explanation: "It's just how you see it with your eyes."

Duan Lei felt his throat choked up because of Huazhi's answer, and he couldn't breathe well. But Huazhi's expression was too serious and taken for granted, as if this matter was so easy and simple in her eyes.