72

After a while, I felt a lot more comfortable.

He touched the wall of the bell, and an inexplicable intimacy rose in his heart. When I first made this bell, I thought it was a chicken rib, but I didn't expect it to be useful.

Bu Si groped around again, tried it, and actually came out of the space by herself.

As soon as he came out, he saw Huazhi looking at him in shock.

Huazhi looked at him and then at Jinghuai, "I didn't let him out."

Jiang Huai nodded, but there was no surprised expression on his face, "He made the bell."

Bu Si's pride was instantly dispelled by him. It was indeed because he made it himself, so he could use it. But things like Jing Huai's Tang Dao or Huazhi's whip, if he didn't make it by himself, it wouldn't work.

However, Bu Si couldn't help complaining: "This bell is too small."

Although it can save lives at critical moments, it can also save the lives of one or two people.

Flower Branch is a little embarrassed, "The bell can be upgraded with the ability, because my ability level is not high enough, so it is a bit slow to upgrade, but now it is bigger than when it started a few centimeters."

Bu Si:...

"Then it has to be upgraded to the Year of the Monkey and the Horse Month." Bu Si's expression was slightly disgusting.

Jing Huai looked at him, "She's not high enough, you can help her level up."

Bu Si thought for a while, then stretched out his hand towards Huazhi, "Show me."

Can I still ask him to help upgrade? Huazhi quickly picked the bell and handed it to Bu Si.

A white rope hangs on the bell the size of a fingernail.

Bu Si took the bell in his hand and looked at it, suddenly his eyes moved back and forth on Jing Huai and Huazhi, "I remember I gave you the bell, why did you give it to her?"

Last time, he only had the whip in his mind, but today he looked closely and found that the two were quite entangled.

But also, Jing Huai also came many times, except for the rabbit, only brought her here, the relationship between the two is evident.

When he asked this, Huazhi suddenly felt uneasy. Before she came, she would be worried that Bu Si would be unhappy when she saw Jing Huai gave her the bell. Is she really unhappy now?

When she is nervous, her eyelashes will blink slightly, and Jing Huai can directly feel that Huazhi's original fresh emotions are instantly quiet.

The scenery Huai had a meal, and then he thought of the matter of Huazhi giving him points for a meal.

Just when Bu Si thought he wouldn't speak, he heard Jing Huai say in his cold voice, "Mine is hers."

The air was quiet for a while, and Bu Si seemed to think he had auditory hallucinations. Although there was still no expression on Jing Huai's face, Bu Si was satisfied. It's not his gossip, it's true that there are no entertainment activities after the end of the world, and there are not many people who can comfortably contact him.

His sense of flowers and branches is not bad, Bu Si patted Jing Huai's shoulder, and said with a rare and pleasant smile: "It's not easy to find a suitable person these days."

Especially both of them are good-looking, and even he feels pleasing to the eye when they stand together.

"Leave the bell to me first, and I'll see if I can expand it a little more."