160

The group finally returned to the joint base station. The number of casualties this time was within their prediction, but they didn't expect Huazhi and Jinghuai to really not come out. However, he still had the factory video they shot in his hand. The zombies guarding the gate alone were of such a high level, and there were so many of them.

The wristbands of the returned power users were all taken back, and several people were seriously injured and were also rescued by power users and doctors.

The ability user who came back finally woke up, but the moment he woke up, he immediately grabbed the people around him, "Jiang Huai is dead!"

"I saw it with my own eyes, they were caught by the corpse emperor, the corpse emperor...corpse emperor..." He began to speak incoherently. It seemed that because he was too stimulated, his consciousness was a little disordered.

His wristband is rotten, and the chips inside are only some things that were just taken in.

Xu Qi frowned, "What else did you see?"

"There are many, very many zombies in it, there are zombies everywhere, there are still humans inside, those people stay with zombies..."

His words have been confirmed, and other powers have also seen humans inside, even in the video taken by Huazhi, in front of the factory, there are also humans guarding. They stand with high-level zombies, and they are not like natural enemies at all.

"This may be the people who ate the special crystal nucleus and were infected with the virus, just like Huanglong." Zhao Guo's wound has been bandaged, and he also saw the scenery when he was in the square. Huai and them , but it was too far apart at that time, and it was not easy to say hello to each other.

"But those people are still people, what's the difference with us? Eating those crystal cores will make people stronger! Why can't we eat them, why should we fight against zombies!"

Zhao Guo frowned and looked at the man, "What nonsense are you talking about, don't say it all, eating those crystal cores will eventually become infected and turn into zombies."

Zhao Guo stood up, "Zombies and people are natural enemies, don't you know what Huanglong did?" Many high-level abilities in their team died, and they were finally found out. It wasn't because of people like Huang Long that he was killed! He still has a wife and daughter, and even if he died, he couldn't let them turn into such monsters.

"Those people will eventually become zombies. It has been three years since the end of the world, and you still have illusions about zombies."

"This is not the same, if we go now, we are likely to die here immediately. Those zombies have intelligence, powers, and weapons, we have them all, even better than We are better, do you really think we can kill all those zombies this time?!" The man questioned Shen Guo, "Since those zombies can stay with those people inside, why can't we negotiate peace with the zombies? Coexistence, and then slowly figure it out in the future!"

His words made the power users who have entered Coastal City take it for granted. Only by experiencing it personally can I clearly feel the horror of these zombies. There are countless zombies, so many high-level zombies, and a corpse emperor who is in charge of the overall situation behind the scenes.

The words Xu Xutuzhi instantly resonated with many people.

"What can I use to live with them peacefully, power user? Send you or send someone else?" Zhao Guo glanced coldly at the seemingly moving power user, with a loud voice He said, "I'll put my words here, if any of you want to be in the company of zombies, the people of our beacon team will definitely kill you with our own hands."