46

They continued to move inside, and finally reached the marked point.

The further you go, the sparser the plants are, but their size also becomes larger.

It was as if they had strayed into another world, and any plant seemed to be magnified several times.

Some small weeds and small plants that could be seen before are now invisible. The plants that are left are very strong, and just by looking at their branches, you can imagine how ferocious they are when they are thrown.

They flew in with ease, and no plants attacked them along the way.

Huazhi kept looking around with a pair of clear eyes, she asked the little gray rabbit to help her take a lot of photos while she looked, and the little gray rabbit did not forget her point task, after taking the photos It is also classified in detail.

In the air, the sound of something twitching and thrashing is getting closer and louder.

After they got closer, the flower branch finally saw clearly.

Those plants...are they fighting? !

In this area, since they came in, they have not seen any species other than plants, not even a fly or a mouse. So they are not really fighting for food, but are really fighting each other.

The branches and vines fluttered in the air, making a sound, and the leaves were fluttering. It's not that the broken branches and leaves fell off, and they struggled on the ground for a few times to be completely deflated.

Moving, several vines with the thickness of the waist of an adult male are climbing on it, and they are desperately drilling into its trunk with their tops!

When they came over, a big hole had been drilled in its body!

"In order to get the opponent's crystal nucleus, after eating it, you can strengthen your own strength." Jing Huai explained lightly.

Any person or animal who comes in accidentally will be eaten alive by these plants.

The roots of plants are deeply embedded in the soil, and they can only stay in place and cannot move. But the resources here are limited. Whether it is air, water, or soil, if they are desperately growing and absorbing, they should have consumed almost all of them long ago. If you want to upgrade and strengthen yourself to survive, absorbing crystal nuclei is the fastest, most direct and most effective way.

Huazhi suddenly realized, she knew that zombies will also devour the same kind of crystal nucleus to increase their strength, but that is only what zombies who have generated wisdom do. The plants here are really more ferocious than many animals and zombies.

She nodded, "No wonder there are no weak plants here."

Scenic Huai, "The plants here are all above the third grade."

Seeing now, Huazhi finally found the problem.

The plants she saw when she came in, not all plants had black gas, but those plants that would madly want to eat people and animals had black gas. Those plants that do not have black energy on their bodies are instead quiet, but their appearance has changed.

When I get here, I can no longer see the plants without black gas.

Flower Branch is about to move with the whip, "Can I try it?"

King Huai nodded, actual combat is always the best training, and there is no one else here, just right.

Flower Branch no longer hesitated, and rushed in with a whip.