164

It was night, and countless shadows flashed by in the dark night.

At first there were one or two, and then, more and more black shadows quickly entered the joint base station.

"Hooho—"

"Hooho—"

In the dark night, there was a faint low roar, and the night was obviously more beneficial to the zombies. The sight of zombies is not affected by light, and humans can be accurately captured only by smell and hearing, but human eyesight will become weak at night, and the body will feel fatigued at night.

The zombies move very lightly and fast, and they walk in the dark without making any sound.

Those zombies soon infiltrated the Joint Base, and it was a little unbelievable that everything went smoothly.

But the high-level zombies haven't had time to think, the next second, their heads and bodies will be separated.

Besser put the knife on his shoulder, "Why are there so many low-level zombies, are they using low-level zombies to take the lead to test our strength?"

There are second- and third-order zombies all over the ground, and only a few are leading the fourth-order zombies.

Han Meng looked at the zombies all over the floor, "Don't be careless, this is just the beginning."

In the daytime, they were still debating whether to attack and when to attack, but Jing Huai said that the zombies were already preparing to attack them. At night, I found out that the zombies were moving.

Upgrading is not an easy task. The higher the level, the more dangerous it is to upgrade. A little carelessness will cause huge harm. However, the Corpse Emperor was interrupted to upgrade, and instead of flinching, he took the lead in launching the attack, which still made everyone a little more worried.

"When those high-level zombies come out, I must hack them to death and take revenge for the last time!" Beth's expression instantly turned stinky, if it wasn't for Jing Huai last time When He Huazhi arrived in time, he was really dead.

Besser slashed down and hacked to death another zombie.

White cold light.

In the past few days, they have been arranged to train in the planting space as soon as they are free. The time flow rate of 1:10 has allowed each of them to train a lot more time. Bu Si also found time to help They forged the weapons, so both abilities and weapons have been greatly improved compared to the beginning.

With the oppression of the corpse king hanging over the head, the short-term training in the space has a significant effect, and the zombies that began to sneak in were quickly cleaned up by them.

But like Han Meng said, this is just the beginning—

At the same time, the abilities that zombies have movements have been discovered for a long time, and they are also prepared in advance.

Dozens of planes have already been placed around Coastal City, and at the same time as the zombies moved, they all flew into the sky of Coastal City. They took off in an enveloping attitude, not missing any direction of Coast City.

Dozens of planes passed from low altitude, and countless gasoline poured down from the air, like a heavy rain of gasoline.

The gasoline spilled on buildings, on the ground, on zombies. And these gasolines are also wrapped in a lot of fresh blood plasma.

Low-level zombies cannot control the smell of blood, and they are only sensitive to the smell of blood. The blood was mixed in it, and it quickly attracted a large number of low-level zombies.