95

The two worlds, if they must be compared, she prefers the current world. Although there are zombies everywhere and resources are scarce, it is safer and happier for her. When she used to be a rabbit, other rabbits around her died quickly, and because she was different from other rabbits, she was often the target of various animal hunting.

So to her, it doesn't seem to make much difference whether there are zombies or not.

Moreover, Huazhi looked down at the scenery Huai, the feeling of having someone by her side was very different, and she didn't want to be separated from him at all.

But if he goes back with her... Huazhi seriously thinks about the feasibility of taking the scenery away.

When Jing Huai woke up, Huazhi had already fallen asleep with her head tilted on the sofa.

She closed her eyes and breathed evenly. The sunlight passed through the glass window and fell mottled on her face, giving her a different kind of quiet beauty.

Jing Huai sat up carefully, holding her head and making her lie flat on the sofa.

The whip that Jing Huai controlled the flower branch moved to another location in the city, and threw a blood bag on it again.

, the whole scene looks violent and **** and unexpectedly relaxing.

Although her whip can absorb the energy of zombies, it is just an ordinary weapon for living creatures. If this happens again, he is not by her side...

The bubbling casserole was almost dry, and Jing Huai turned around and lifted the lid of the casserole.

In an instant, an unprecedented meat aroma floated out.

The nose of the flower branch moved, it was meat! She sat up from the sofa almost as soon as Jing Huai opened the casserole.

"Are you ready to eat?"

Jing Huai looked at her as if she had just woken up and was very excited, a little funny, "It's alright."

Flower Branch hurriedly ran over, "This is..."

"Chestnut stewed trotters."

Blossoms: ! !

Her eyes blinked quickly, and she immediately thought of her biting Jing Huai's lips as pig trotters. But the inside of the casserole looks brownish-red and shiny, but the color is very appealing to the appetite; coupled with the rich fragrance, it is even more coveted.

Jing Huai saw her expression change, but her expression remained the same, and even put a piece of pig's trotter to Huazhi's mouth, "Try it, it's different from the one in your dream."

Huazhi thought of the question that made her scalp tingle again, "That must be different, how can pig's trotters and your mouth—" Huazhi said while speaking, while her body was very honest He opened his mouth and took a bite on Jing Huai's chopsticks.

Jinghuai handed her another bowl of freshly cooked rice. The grains of rice were crystal clear, and Huazhi no longer wanted to say anything.

For a time, there was only the sound of tableware in the room.

But while she was eating, she couldn't help but peek at the scenery.

Jiang Huai ate slowly and gracefully, and finally, when Huazhi thought he was sneaking at him again, he said, "Just look if you want, don't be sneaky."