22

"Da-da-da-"

As if the ground was shaking!

Every footstep sounded like stepping on the heart.

The creepy feeling rose from the bottom of the tail vertebra, and Huazhi's heart began to beat uncontrollably, and she seemed to hear the sound of blood flowing in her body.

Huazhi couldn't help holding her breath, straightened her body, and made a preparation for the battle.

It's close, it's close!

This imposing manner, this dangerous feeling, this must be the legendary super large crystal nucleus!

Jiang Huai felt the energy fluctuation, and suddenly there was a Tang knife in his hand.

The moment Tang Dao appeared, a huge black figure suddenly appeared in the narrow and empty hospital corridor!

The terrifying giant zombie that appeared out of nowhere suddenly squatted on the ground and instantly filled the corridor where it was located.

It was nothing like any zombie she had seen before!

Flower Branch opened her eyes wide, her three-petaled mouth opened slightly, and looked up at it blankly.

Its eyes are still the unique white vertical pupils of zombies, but the back is covered with sharp thorns. A sharp, long, thin tongue like the tongue of a highly venomous snake came out of his mouth, covered with barbs, his upper body was rotten, and he could even see the rotten internal organs inside the bones. His mouth was split behind his ears, revealing sharp fangs, the corners of his mouth were stained with blood, and his face was hideous and bloody.

Accompanied by a strange roar, without giving anyone any time to react, it rushed towards the scenery!

In an instant, Huazhi and Jinghuai quickly avoided its sneak attack with their keen sense!

Seeing that she was about to be hooked by its tongue, another golden light appeared on her body!

The tongue full of barbs should have wrapped her rabbit fur and hooked her whole rabbit into the mouth, but at this moment it seemed to touch some hard and thick copper wall, Forcibly blocked out!

Jiang Huai was the first to react, and at the moment of jumping in the air, his body turned slightly to the side, and he raised the Tang knife and slammed it down at the zombie! In an instant, a dazzling white light flashed, and there was a roar of zombies in the air!

"Bang—" The huge momentum made it smashed into the door of the operating room beside!

The left arm of the zombie was slashed by the knife, and the flesh and blood flew.

The Tang Saber with the third-level crystal core is really easy to use. Jing Huai only feels that with a wave of his hand, he can use the strength and power of the previous 20%. When the zombie was cut open, there was no resistance.

The thick steel door sags in in an instant, and a whole piece of glass inside is instantly shattered, but before the glass has completely fallen to the ground, it has already reacted Come here, turn around suddenly and rush towards them again!

Anyway, it looks like a zombie that can only be abundant! Huazhi saw the opportunity and jumped towards it!

The flower branch that just jumped on the zombie's head to fight it, one of the ears that was pressed tightly was slightly raised.

There was a trace of confusion in the little head of the rabbit: Why does she feel that the battle has just begun, and it seems to have ended?