154

The coal mine at the Wei'an base is no secret.

Huazhi and Jinghuai quickly found the coal mine according to the address Qi Chaoyang had inquired about earlier. However, it is not easy to bring people out. The coal mine is more than ten meters deep underground. The underground is dark and narrow, and there is dust everywhere. Everyone is working like a machine.

For the first time, Huazhi knew that the resources they used were taken out in this way.

When they found the Korean name, there was only half of the Korean name left. There were quite a few people lying with him in that small room, some of whom had turned into corpses.

It has only been two or three days, and Han Ming has been tortured into a human form. If it wasn't for the confirmation from Little Gray Rabbit and Jing Huai, Huazhi almost didn't recognize it.

Hua Zhi looked at Han Ming's appearance and sighed: "If we arrive a day or two late, he should also be dead."

Jing Huai found a scalpel from the space, and skillfully cut off the rotten flesh on Han Ming's body, "He killed so many people, he deserves to die."

This is true, Huazhi nodded. A very important point in whether a monster can cultivate into an immortal is that it cannot do bad things. People who have done so many bad things like they do will definitely not have good results.

Jiang Huai didn't use anything like anesthesia, nor did he numb Han Ming's brain, so every time he cut, Han Ming could clearly feel it.

Huazhi watched him wake up suddenly, and quickly asked him, "Are you okay, can you hear me?"

Han Ming's eyeballs are bulging, and you can see terrifying red blood and cloudy whites. He stared at Huazhi, trying to say something, but couldn't say a word. The pain irritated him, and sweat soon wet his hair. When Jing Huai cut the last knife, Han Ming finally couldn't hold it anymore and fainted in pain.

Jing Huai wiped the scalpel clean, took back the space, "Okay."

Huazhi nodded, "Then let's go to the Dawning Base!"

It took them nearly a day to save Han Ming, and when they came out of the bell, it was already dark.

The two decided to rush to the Dawning Base overnight. But not long after the car drove, their wristbands rang frantically, and it was Qi Chaoyang who called.

Huazhi picked up the phone quickly.

As soon as the phone was picked up, Qi Chaoyang's voice came out, "Something happened to the Dawning Base."

"What?" Huazhi's heart skipped a beat.

Jiang Huai immediately asked: "What happened?"

Qi Chaoyang: "The Dawning Base was besieged by the zombie tide, where are you, don't get close!"

Little Gray Rabbit searched the Internet for news, [Look at the flower branch. 】

It shows Huazhi the photos and videos on the Internet. In the video, the dense zombies are pouring into the dawn base like a tide.

The continuous wave of zombies seemed to have no end in sight. At first glance, it was very impactful. Huazhi asked Qi Chaoyang: "Why are there so many zombies suddenly attacking them?"

Qi Chaoyang shook his head, "I don't know, all of a sudden it came from all directions."

Jing Huai glanced at the video Huazhi found: "They are all low-level zombies, they haven't found it before?"