86

Underground.

Li Fei held the can of black worms and stayed with Yu Ji tightly.

Yu Ji ate the crystal nucleus and rested for a few hours, and his face gradually improved. It's just that the two of them stay here, and they don't know what's going on there.

Seeing that he was so uneasy, Yu Ji suggested, "Otherwise, would you go and see their situation?"

Li Fei quickly shook his head, "Jiang Huai is so powerful, he can kill five level zombies, these bugs are definitely not his opponents."

Yu Ji didn't understand, "Then what are you worried about?"

After they left from Jinghuai, Li Fei looked very nervous. He was clearly afraid of these black bugs, but he still held them in his arms.

Li Fei moved his mouth, but thought of Jing Huai's instructions, he swallowed the words.

He is not worried about the scenery and them, he is worried about them!

"It's all right." It's not necessarily true, in case Jing Huai is wrong—

"Bang—" A huge figure appeared out of nowhere, and suddenly appeared in front of the two of them!

"Recline—"

Before he finished speaking, the shadow instantly opened his **** mouth to the two of them!

The moment the queen flies out, the smell of blood and carrion explodes in the air again.

King Huai keenly felt an extremely shallow powder spray from them in a misty form. The mist shone extremely faintly in the air, and against the backdrop of the moonlight, there were actually some sparkling waves.

This is...

"Hold your breath." Jing Huai's voice rang in everyone's ears, and everyone immediately covered their mouths and noses and held their breath.

The next moment, those powders were all blocked by Jing Huai's ability. But he didn't blow these fine powders directly, but used the wind to condense them into a ball and moved them aside.

In the pupils of the five people, all of them clearly reflected the body of the queen.

Half an arm is long, and the largest one is longer than an entire arm of an adult male! Compared with the black worm, there is nearly a hundred times the size gap!

. The upper jaw under the compound eyes is even more prominent, shining with a sharp luster that can easily bite everything.

"These are all bug queens?!" One sentence asked the questions of all the people present, and it was more unbelievable to say that it was a question.

Xu Si was shocked when he saw the scene in front of him, "There are 5!!"

In addition to the three flying in the air, there are two still in the ground, twisting and trying to get out!

King Huai said solemnly: "These bugs have a third-order level."

Even if it is the same third-order level, there will be huge differences in ability due to different varieties.

Feng Kuan's complexion immediately changed greatly, he was only a second-order ability user, he had just spent a lot of energy, and now there are so many third-order queens!

Lu Song's face was not good-looking. After fighting for so long, he was attacked by black bugs in several places on his body. Even if he was strong, he could feel the heart-piercing pain everywhere. Now that there are so many queens emerging, those black bugs are just the products of the queens in batches. The power of the queens is naturally dozens and hundreds of times stronger than that of the black bugs. If they are injured by the queens...