53

An hour ago.

Kinghuai was answering Huazhi's questions all the way, "Although they have all mutated and evolved, they have not broken away from their original biological habits."

Birds are still flying in the sky, fish are still swimming in the water, plants still rely on roots and soil to absorb nutrients, even if all living things become more aggressive, their essence has not changed.

Huazhi nodded seriously and wrote down everything he just said. She felt that she couldn't remember it, so she asked the little gray rabbit.

This time she encountered a lot of things and content, she can watch it for a long time after she goes back.

This world is a new thing and a new experience for her, the flower branch is like a sponge, absorbing everything she encounters seriously and diligently.

Fortunately, that layer of protective cover is hard enough, the moment those plants touched that layer of protective cover, they were slammed away by force!

Blossoms: ! !

Even Jing Huai was surprised for a moment.

Huazhi also tried to reach out and touch the protective cover, but she could not touch it, but her eyes could clearly see that the protective cover had not changed in the slightest.

The next second, those plants launched a more violent attack on them!

It happened suddenly, and the plants in all directions seemed to have shifted their targets collectively in an instant, scrambling to attack them!

Every time the scenery falls, there are countless plants swarming up, jumping up and trying to bite them; The hill like a raised hill appeared as he rose and fell, and the plants visible to the naked eye all around chased up to attack them!

Flower Branch looked down at those plants, her beautiful eyes filled with puzzlement, "How could they suddenly attack us? And these plants seem to have become more powerful."

It's still the same level, but I don't know why, the plants that were still in a mechanical state, as if they were activated by something, not only crazier than before, but also the black energy on their bodies is obviously thicker. !

Huazhi hugged Jing Huai and leaned on him motionless, trying her best to reduce her burden on him.

More and more plants rushed towards them, and soon countless plants rushed towards them at the same time, completely blocking their sight.

They can't get in, but her whip can stretch out. Huazhi threw a whip and swept away the plants in front of him.

But now is not the time to fight, they can't waste too much time here, they have to go in quickly and find the "source". If there is time now, Huazhi would like to clean up these plants here.

Those plants can't get in because the scenery is consuming their own spiritual power. But no matter how powerful he is, he is still human, and he will be tired and sleepy. He fought with everyone all night, and he has never rested. He is not like her, and he can add various attribute points to himself.

Thinking that these plants are controlled by the "source", Huazhi once again felt that it must be very strong and difficult to deal with.

She looked at the scenery Huai, a little worried that he wasted so much energy that he might not be able to bear it later. If it is really dangerous, she must hurry up and pull him to hide in the bell to rest.