68

The sun was about to set when the branches came out.

The clouds on the horizon have turned into a charming sunset, and the scenery Huai is standing not far from the door, facing the light, and the back is as tall and straight as pine and cypress. The setting sun shone on the ground, dyeing everything a light golden red, and the light flowed on his body, setting off his broad shoulders and narrow waist, and his straight and slender legs.

It seemed that he heard the movement, he turned his head slightly and looked over, the light blurred his eyebrows, making him look more noble and deserted.

Flower branch couldn't help but sigh again, it's so beautiful!

inside.

Jiang Huai caught her steadily and lowered her head: "Don't run."

Flower Branch looked up and smiled brightly at him.

When she laughed, her eyes were as bright as stars, and the pear vortex at the corner of her mouth was even sweeter as if filled with honey. Like a sunflower blooming on the corner of her lips, no matter how much haze she can drive away instantly.

A sincere smile is very infectious to others, and the corners of Jing Huai's mouth are also stained with a faint smile.

Scenic Huai has always liked the sunset very much, the orange afterglow and the gorgeous sunset always give people a feeling of almost despair, but the smile of the flowers makes the sunset become a foil background, like It is the light of hope that emerges from despair.

Huazhi raised her head with a happy look in her eyes, "Why are you here, are you here to pick me up?"

King Huai nodded, "Yes."

He nodded, and Huazhi was even happier, and took him out with both hands, "Have you eaten, let's go have a big meal, I invite you to eat!"

I don't have time to eat delicious food these two days, she has so many points, enough to eat whatever she wants.

Jing Huai glanced behind her, no one came out.

Jing Huai asked her: "Is the work done?"

"It's done, I promised Professor Duan that he couldn't finish the work and couldn't go home. The data to be processed today is very difficult. I've been doing it all day, so tired." Holding his neck and waist in a similar way, he sighed, pretending that his back was sore and his eyes were uncomfortable.

She has to keep a low profile and not be too relaxed.

And she is a rabbit, when she is not sleeping, it is really a huge test for her to let her sit quietly in one place all day, than letting her go around It is difficult to run a day at the base. Huazhi moved her limbs hard. She sat for too long today, and her buttocks really hurt.

She still prefers to go to the training ground, but Duan Lei gave too much.

"Why did you come to pick me up all of a sudden?" Huazhi knew that he must be very busy. In the past few days, the base has been sending people to look for him, but Qi Chaoyang blocked him. .

"First go to dinner, then go home."

Huazhi blinked and didn't ask him again.

In the setting sun, the two of them walked slowly forward like this. Along the way, Huazhi was sharing with him the new things he encountered today.

"Look at my badge, this is a C-level, and you can get discounts when you go to restaurants or buy things."

"The Institute's lunch is also very delicious, and it's free. I ate two bowls alone at noon!"