106

The flowers really hurt.

So much so that when she softly fell into Jing Huai's arms, she burst into tears instantly.

Bai Nen's ten fingers tugged at his collar tightly, the deer-like eyes were covered with a layer of water mist, the flowers and branches were rubbing in his arms, aggrieved, " I'm sore, tired and sore~"

Jing Huai held her shoulders and looked down at her, "Where does it hurt?"

Huazhi leaned against him, extremely aggrieved: "My whole body hurts, my hands hurt, my waist hurts, my feet hurt too~"

From his angle, he could just see the long and curled eyelashes, but there were trembling drops of water hanging on those eyelashes.

Jing Huai's voice sank, "Did she hurt you?"

Huazhi heard the danger and quickly explained: "She didn't hurt me, I won."

Jiang Huai wiped the dampness from her eyelashes with her thumb. But he still used mental power to quickly check her up and down. After confirming that it was just fatigue caused by mobilizing too much energy, I felt relieved. "Well, you are better than her."

A touch of golden light covered her body, and the flower branches immediately felt warm and comfortable.

When he was about to leave, Huazhi grabbed the corner of his clothes, "How about you?"

"I'll accompany you."

The two lay together like this.

Flower Branch opened her eyes and leaned very close to him, her hands were still tightly around his arms, fingers interlocked.

After two minutes, Jing Huai Jing Huai looked at her sideways, "Can't sleep?"

She kept her eyes open.

Xing Huai even regretted letting her stay in the dream for so long.

He turned over and held her with one hand. The golden mental power covered Huazhi's whole body, and Huazhi instantly felt more comfortable.

She let out a comfortable sigh and looked at Jing Huai eagerly, "I want to sleep with you in my arms."

Jiang Huai looked at her.

Flower Branch paused for a few seconds, then said, "But I'm so sour, I can't move."

In a minute.

Huazhi's head rubbed against his chest, "You have to put your hand on my waist."

Her waist hurts the most.

Jing Huai put her hand in the place she designated as she said, but the flower branch still felt that it was not enough, "Otherwise you will lift my clothes and touch it directly? The effect of wearing the clothes does not seem to be so good. "

Although there is no light in the interior, the sense of scenery has been magnified infinitely. The fit of the body has filled him with the perception of curves.

There is almost no gap, and the soft and messy body actually makes him a little unbearable. If you let him touch her skin directly—

Jing Huai stopped her, "Sleep like this."

His voice was a little cold and hard, and Huazhi's grievances surged again in an instant, she hummed aggrievedly, "My back hurts, especially painful."