158

The two were mixed in the high-level zombies and quickly rushed in the direction of the sound.

The bright red heart that was still beating was caught in its hand like this, the blood was mixed with a rancid smell, and the face that was no different from ordinary people suddenly changed.

If you look closely, you can still see the minced meat hidden between the teeth. It opened its mouth and swallowed the bright red heart that was still beating.

"Hooho—"

"Hooho—"

"Hooho—"

...

There was a thick smell of blood floating in the air, and at the moment when it ate the heart, the zombies all around began to roar wildly. The eyes they looked at the corpse were full of greed and covetousness. At this moment, those corpses that still have blood are the most delicious food in the world for them, full of irresistible temptations.

But the power users on the ground are still zombies! Huazhi glanced at the time subconsciously.

Little Gray Rabbit, [Flower Branch, it's only been half an hour! 】

Huazhi lowered her head and said to Jing Huai in a way that only the two of them could hear, "The disguise has not failed."

No failure, how could it be discovered so easily?

There are other power users who have the same question as them. The little gray rabbit swept around and found that there are several power users here. But they can only know each other's existence and cannot communicate with each other.

People are dead and cannot be saved. Jing Huai: "Look at what they're going to do."

The two held their breath and stood quietly among the zombies.

The surrounding zombies are getting more and more excited, and the cloudy eyeballs seem to have light.

The sixth-order zombie crunched the heart of another power user, "Can't-eat-"

But the zombies around were still eager to move and salivate, and there were even zombies that got close and stretched their claws to one of the corpses. Level 6 zombies found it, "Roar—"

It stepped on the claws of the zombie, and it opened its mouth with a dangerous roar.

A group of zombies shivered instantly.

.

Huazhi secretly recorded the data while transmitting the data back to the base camp.

Flower Branch originally thought they were going to eat these corpses, but now, after taking out the heart, the sixth-order zombie doesn't seem to have the idea of ​​eating them?

Soon, Huazhi saw that it smeared a mass of black gas on the wounds of those people at will, and the black gas instantly vacated their bodies! The rust smell of blood also gradually turned rancid. The surrounding zombies also lost interest in them.

The fifth-order stone snake can be turned into a zombie in five minutes, or in the case of a huge size. It only takes two or three minutes for these fourth-order power users to completely become zombies.

"Human-Enter-"

"Found—"

This sentence of the sixth-order zombie is like a brand, and it is conveyed to all the zombies around. In an instant, the zombies let out a low roar of excitement.