121

After the two of them finished their work at hand and went back, they found that Qi Chaoyang had not yet come out of the space.

According to the time ratio of 1:10, he has been in the space for two days.

I don't know what he is doing in the space, but he hasn't come out for so long. The two are a little worried about him and try to enter the space with the crystal core. This time, the first-level crystal nucleus was used, and I did not expect to enter the space smoothly, and the threshold for entering does not seem to be very high.

However, most people only think of dripping blood, where would they think of feeding it with a crystal nucleus.

As soon as the two entered, they found that the white fog around them seemed to have receded a little.

Qi Chaoyang was on the lawn in front of the wooden house. He turned over a large area of ​​the original green grass, and even the flowers were dug up and piled by him.

When the flower branches and the scenery passed by, I saw him holding his trouser legs, his head was sweaty, and his clothes were already soaked, but he was doing it hot,

He was waving his rake, and all he found was black soil, which looked very fertile.

"Hey, you are here." Qi Chaoyang waved at them, "Come here, come over quickly, and help us together."

Flower Branch felt a little magical: "Have you been farming in it?"

"That's right." Qi Chaoyang looked at the acres of land happily, "See, I dug these. But there is no loach in such a fat soil, I have to put it in when I look back. , the soil will be more fertile."

Brush: "Do you want to grow something here?"

Qi Chaoyang shook his index finger, "You don't understand this, aren't you going to hand over this space to the base?"

Blossom nodded.

Although this space can be expanded to hundreds of kilometers, the premise is that hundreds of thousands of crystal nuclei are required. Those crystal nuclei will be slowly consumed, so if they don't give enough crystal nuclei, it is impossible to maintain such a large space all the time. And after maintaining the area, you have to work hard to farm in it yourself. If it is to be fully operated and developed, more manpower and material resources are still required.

Qi Chaoyang supported on the rake: "I have ploughed this field now, write the name, this field will be ours in the future, and all the things that are planted here will be directly It's ours." He also heard others say the same.

However, the base treats people who have contributed this level of space very preferentially. They can live in the most central area of ​​the base, and the whole family can enjoy the peace of mind at the base for a lifetime.

The person who contributed the space for planting crops before is like this, enjoying the best treatment in the base, and even equipped with security personnel and servant drivers for her, the base is so big, and there are special It's not an exaggeration to say that he walked sideways at the base. Everyone is also envious, jealous and grateful to her, and they have the capital to walk sideways.

It turned out to be like this, Huazhi nodded and tugged at Jinghuai's sleeve, "Otherwise we will dig a piece of land first, so that we will eat vegetables for free in the future."

Jiang Huai took out the water and food from the space and handed it to Qi Chaoyang, "No, just let him continue inside."

Qi Chaoyang was really hungry, so he took the bread and devoured it. "If you don't come to me, you will go out and starve to death."