66

The moment Jing Huai opened his eyes, his body burst out with great energy.

The powerful spiritual force spread out from his body, instantly illuminating the entire space. That power is majestic and deep, refined and pure, far more powerful and vast than his previous one. If it was said that the previous spiritual power was the sea that could not see the edge, then now, the sea is far greater in both breadth and depth than before, and even the sea surface is because of his emotional fluctuations and huge waves.

The golden light suddenly spread out in a state of force, illuminating the entire bell instantly. The space was limited, Jing Huai felt the fluctuation of energy a little, and then focused his eyes on the top of the bell. His long and narrow eyes were deep and cold, as if frost would form in the next second.

After he was reborn, he always regarded Jiang Xu as his greatest enemy. But everything that happened after the jade pendant was taken away gave him an inexplicable sense of separation.

He originally thought that the absence of the jade pendant completely changed Jiang Xu's direction, but that memory, repeated five times, finally made him see the key information that he ignored before his death .

King Huai opened his eyes and recalled those scenes clearly from beginning to end.

The residual feeling is very real, the pain of being pierced through the heart is vivid, and even the muscles of the body become stiff and tense again.

Until—

Only a light sleeper rabbit can wake up without feeling particularly uncomfortable.

While filming, um... Huazhi's mind stopped for two seconds, and he touched his flat, soft and elastic abdominal muscles with his hands. The next second, Huazhi immediately opened her eyes, her eyes were round, her head was still a little dazed, and she was not even sure if it was her illusion.

Flower Branch simply sat up, and when she sat up, one leg was resting on Jing Huai's stomach, one foot was crossed by her side, and she was still next to him. Under the quilt, Huazhi started to touch his stomach with both hands.

At first, Jing Huai felt that hand kept slapping on his abdomen, and then kept pressing his lower abdomen, and soon, she put both hands up. Her hands were very soft, and there were no calluses on her finger pads. Her delicate hands touched his lower abdomen and swam back and forth in his abdomen.

The touch of skin contact quickly pulled Jing Huai's brain back to reality, his consciousness began to quickly return, and his brain was completely awake.

Jingjing Huai's body tensed instantly. He was about to speak to stop Huazhi when he saw Huazhi bring his head close. The moment her head came close, Jing Huai immediately closed his eyes.

But as soon as he closed it, he felt a little regret in his heart. Why does he close his eyes?

The next second, his face was held in his hands by the flower branch, and her forehead was pressed against his forehead. The tall nose bridges touched each other, and he clearly felt the temperature close at hand.

After the ability is upgraded, the feeling of the facial features is clearer than before. Although he closed his eyes, the outline of the flower branch was automatically drawn in his mind. It's almost the distance that you can kiss with a little movement.

The body temperature is a little lower, "His body temperature has really returned to normal!"

Little Gray Rabbit nodded, [If the body temperature returns to normal, then his ability upgrade should be almost complete. 】