104

In the evening, the mutant rabbit lay there sullenly, its ears drooping on the ground forcefully and lifelessly, and did not even eat the grass and water fed to it by the flower branches.

"You really don't eat, how can you have strength if you don't eat." Huazhi rubbed its head, sat beside it, took out a brush, and put on a pair of gloves, Because its fur is too hard.

After a brush, a small clump of rabbit hair fell off.

"It gave a lot of crystal cores, but if you lose, you lose, don't you realize that you have made great progress these days!"

"When you are very powerful in the future, if you can defeat them, you will win more crystal cores."

...

It has lost the competition for the past three days, and she is faithful to her words. Every day, she gives out the 50 secondary crystal cores in front of everyone. Everyone thinks that she is at most She could last a day, but she didn't expect her to last three days in one breath. For three consecutive days, 50 crystal nuclei were placed there, and whoever caught it last would give the 50 crystal nuclei.

Although it is very fast and has stealth abilities, it is only second-order, and the battle experience is not rich enough. After those supernatural powers found that they could not catch it by themselves, they began to form alliances and cooperate, often two or three people, three or four people in groups to contain it. Sometimes there is even a war of attrition against it at the beginning, and when it is finally exhausted, it is separated to contain it.

They are more experienced, have strategies and understand teamwork, and naturally they are good at it. Fortunately, it had a bell and suffered minor injuries. However, compared to the physical injury, the shadow in the heart is obviously bigger.

And after everyone found out that it is really not that strong, they all signed up like crazy, and some people even couldn't get a place and increased the price to find someone else to buy it. Qi Chaoyang was very heartbroken, and kept telling her that this scalper should let him be the fool.

Flower Branch is actually deliberately looking for so many ability users for it. If there are few ability users, of course it can easily win, but then it doesn't make much sense, only if it is oppressed to the limit , in order to better force out their potential.

Physical fitness and strength can only be gradually enhanced by continuous exercise, but there are still skills in battle. After Huazhi comforted it, he analyzed the main reason for its loss today. If she wasn't a rabbit, it would be really hard to understand, but now Huazhi has no obstacle to communicate with it. After Huazhi gave it some essentials, she put it in the space and let it rest.

It is true that the more powerful the rabbit, the whiter the fur. In just a few days, the miscellaneous fur on its body has turned white.

Flower branches threw away the rabbit fur, cleaned them up and threw them in the trash. Those young eagles are also in the space at the moment. Today, the tiger was killed by the ear and couldn't eat them, but the gap between the two sides was too great. on the ground.

But Huazhi can feel that they are getting more and more courageous, and they also have supernatural abilities, but the first order is not enough to see, even if they hit the tiger, it is similar to tickling.

If it weren't for the fact that the food chain was too strong, Huazhi would have liked the mutant rabbit to play with the tiger, but it was too timid. If you are timid, it is easy to be afraid of not being able to fully mobilize your body in a critical moment, so Huazhi thought that she will have to train her courage in the future.