83

The sudden kiss caught Jing Huai by surprise, his pupils opened slightly, and before he could react, Huazhi bit his lips.

The sunken lips and teeth made Jing Huai's heart tremble violently.

The smell drifted straight into his nostrils, completely wrapping him in it.

His hand was still on Huazhi's body, and as his strength continued to deepen, he almost sank into Huazhi's body, and even his lips and tongue were hot.

Huazhi was licking and biting gently at first, but gradually increased his strength, and finally bit him mercilessly.

Huazhi paused and said something.

This time, Jing Huai finally heard what she was saying. She said, how can she not bite badly.

Landscape:...

Huazhi had a dream, in which she was eating braised pig trotters, but this time the braised pig trotters tasted different from the previous ones. They were soft and bouncy. Will move.

This kind of feeling is somewhat addictive, soft and hot, wet things, but also with her favorite smell.

Finally, Jing Huai shook her mercilessly.

The flower branch was taken out of the dream by Jing Huai, and she was a little stunned, but soon, she was completely awake. Because she saw the blood on Jing Huai's lips.

She woke up instantly, "What's wrong with you, are you injured, why is your mouth bleeding!"

Flower Branch touched his lower lip, leaned in and looked at it carefully, full of heartache, "It's all rotten."

Not only the skin was broken, but also became rosy and crystal clear, and even the upper and lower lips were slightly swollen.

Huazhi said this, and Jing Huai noticed that his mouth was actually broken. In fact, it was just a small hole, but she bit harder in the back, and she accidentally bit his lip.

Flower Branch said: "Did a bug fly out when we were sleeping?"

She had no impression at all, Jing Huai paused, looked at her and said, "You bit."

Blossoms: ! !

"Can I bite?" Huazhi pointed at herself in disbelief, and suddenly, she remembered the dream she had just had, "I just dreamed that I was eating braised pig—"

Halfway through her words, she saw Jing Huai's increasingly dangerous eyes. In an instant, Hua Zhi swallowed the rest of her words.

She suddenly realized something, only to realize that there was indeed an aura in her mouth that did not belong to her.

Jing Huai lifted that part of the quilt and lifted her out of it, "What did you dream of eating just now?"

Huazhi was very guilty, "No, I didn't eat anything."

Jing Huai raised his hand and wiped the blood from his mouth with his fingertips, "My lips taste the same as pig's trotters?"

Huazhi paused for two seconds, then shook her head quickly, "It's different, of course it's different."

King Huai: "What's the difference?"

Flower Branch blinked and quickly compared in her mind. When I was dreaming, I thought I was eating something bouncy, but after all, it was a dream, I just remembered that it was soft and bouncy.