27

Jiang Huai saw Huazhi's drowsiness early in the morning, and now she saw her upside down and wanted to move away, her mind was still hesitating, but her hand was just when she was about to fall on his lap hold her up.

He put one hand on Flower Branch's shoulder.

Huazhi's head leaned low against his arm, she fell asleep, thinking she was still a rabbit, and felt the familiar touch, the familiar temperature, Huazhi habitually touched him Rubbed on hand.

Jiang Huai was stunned for a moment because of her actions.

Even now, Jing Huai's body is much cleaner than others, and there are not many stains on his black clothes. However, the flower branches rubbed so much that there were a few gray marks on his sleeves.

Jing Huai frowned slightly, but he didn't have the urge to let go directly, and straightened the flower branch: "Sit down."

But the only thing that responded to him was the even breathing of the branches.

Flower branch is really sleepy, although she has changed into a human shape, but her rabbit habit has not changed. I want to sleep as soon as the sun comes out.

King Huai had to lean the flower branch against the car.

Probably because she was used to the scenery and didn't have any vigilance against his touch. Being pushed back by him like this, Huazhi didn't even notice it.

After Jing Huai put her straight, he looked at his dusty hands and was silent. He took out his handkerchief and slowly wiped his hands, ignoring the flowers.

I still can't see clearly during the day at night. Everyone in the car is a little bored. The piece of Huazhi's forehead rubbed off, faintly visible fair skin.

Whether it's her appearance or her voice, she gives the impression that she has no offensive power, but she is very powerful and capable in killing zombies, and she is not cowardly at all. And her whip, which is also very powerful.

Flower branches fell asleep from time to time, and fell on him several times. Jing Huai simply fixed her with that golden light, which prevented her from leaning on him again.

I don't know how long it took, the car passed a big pit and bumped, and with a crisp sound, Huazhi's head slammed on the car.

"Hey~ it hurts~", Huazhi covered her head with tears in her eyes and woke up. Now she really lost her sleepiness, and Huazhi finally woke up.

She was so loud that many people around looked over. Huazhi looked at the eyes of everyone, and couldn't help but moved in the direction of Jinghuai.

King Huai turned to look at her, Huazhi quickly stopped her approach. But he still looked at her like that, Huazhi moved back tentatively, and Jing Huai turned his head back.

Flower Branch was inexplicably relieved, but began to feel shoulder pain and neck pain again. The pretty brows were wrinkled together, she held her neck and straightened her head with difficulty.

It's too hard too hard, if she were a rabbit now, she could sleep comfortably in her basket, or on Jing Huai's lap. He might also brush her and she'll be fluffy and nice.

Huazhi regretted it even more for a while, she should have run away when it was about to end, so that she would not be caught. When she was thinking in her mind how she could turn back into a rabbit and come back to him, she saw Jing Huai's eyes return to the basket again.