21

As soon as the cold voice of Jing Huai came out, everyone followed the sound.

The man sat in the corner, his eyes were slightly lowered, his eyebrows and eyes were delicate, and his complexion looked a little cold and white against the black clothes and surroundings.

Xu Qi has read everyone's information in advance and is fairly familiar with them.

Jing Huai was the person Zhao Guo specially mentioned to him. Xu Qi raised his brows slightly and asked familiarly, "Jing Huai, where do you think there is a problem?"

Someone next to me chimed in:

"There are so many people, and there are two fourth-level ability users, what can be wrong!"

"Maybe some people are too weak, so be afraid."

"If you are afraid, just stay at the base and raise rabbits."

The people burst into laughter.

They have always been friends with Lu Song at the base, and they were specially mentioned by Lu Song before they came. Because Lu Song was severely punished by the base, he couldn't even participate in this mission, which was a new hatred and an old hatred.

Although the others did not speak, they also felt that Jing Huai was really timid. The fourth-order ability user kills the second-level zombies without any effort. This time, there are two fourth-order ability users, and together with the third-order ability users, there will be problems in killing these zombies.

Those people laughed maliciously, Huazhi couldn't help but want to see his expression. As soon as he looked up, he found that he was looking down at her. There was no mocking displeasure on his face, and he even gently groomed the rabbit fur on her head.

He was not affected by them at all, but Huazhi thought about it and rubbed his palm.

He ignored those people and said quietly: "I think there may be fourth-level or even fifth-level zombies here."

Blossoms: ! !

Her ear popped up instantly, didn't they just say that there are a lot of second-level zombies, how come the level has become higher!

The surroundings were quiet for a moment, and suddenly a voice came out: "What are you kidding?"

"Yes, if there are really four and five zombies, how could anyone escape alive!"

"We have two fourth-order ability users, even if we meet, so many people have nothing to be afraid of."

People from the Beacon team also said: "The most powerful zombies we encountered at that time were only three levels, and the number was very small. It's just that the number of zombies in it is too much, and we can't hold it. ."

This is also a strange place, Jing Huai said lightly: "There shouldn't be so many zombies here."

Xu Qi nodded, feeling that he really got to the point, and he was actually puzzled by this matter.

"You're right, Baiqing Hospital has 8 areas with a total of 5,000 beds. Most of the patients in it are difficult and critically ill patients. In fact, in the first year of the end of the world, the base has already sent people I went there to collect the zombies once, and brought back some of the survivors. Logically, there shouldn't be so many zombies."

"It's not normal for zombies to gather together." Some people think it's baffling, and zombies roaming the streets also like to be in twos and threes.