13

The living room was in a mess, and the clothes that had been neatly folded were now lying on the ground in a mess. The jacket was torn and torn, with holes all over the sleeves and back, and a few long holes that were torn out of unknown origin.

The bits of rags that were bitten off were also everywhere. If you look closely, you can also see a few snow-white rabbit hairs floating on it.

The sofa and table in the living room were probably made of wood, so they were not bitten by her, but a few light teeth marks were faintly visible.

"Is she so energetic and have nowhere to vent?"

Qi Chaoyang didn't expect to look cute and cute, and the little white rabbit who wagged his tail and tilted his head at every turn had such power. And the black dress looks strangely familiar.

Qi Chaoyang leaned his elbow on Jing Huai's shoulder, and his tone was a little gloating: "It seems that you and that young lady are still inseparable, and the couple dress just disappeared."

Jiang Huai removed his hand expressionlessly and walked towards the room.

When he walked to the door of the room, he saw the flower branches lying tightly in the basket. Seeing him coming, the rabbit's fluffy snowball tail began to wag slightly.

The flower branches are lying in the basket, and only the legs of the scenery can be seen from the low perspective.

The legs were getting closer and closer to her, and then the flower branch was pinched by his body and lifted up.

Her eyes were at the same level as his, and her eyes met.

Jiang Huai dialed her ear: "You did something bad at home today."

His tone was flat, and there was no emotion. The flower branch that was pinched in his hand opened his eyes diligently, and his tail wagged more cheerfully.

several places.

In fact, she quite likes this coat, it is wide and comfortable to wear.

King Huai looked at the flower branches, her ruby-like eyes looked more and more clean and translucent, her ears were placed on either side, she was looking at him intently, her pom-pom-like tail was still swaying from side to side .

Jiang Huai took her to the living room.

The flower branch was pinched in his hand and hung in the air. Because I couldn't see his expression, I was very nervous up and down.

"Is he angry?"

Little Gray Rabbit quickly glanced at the information he had found, [Could it be that your tail isn't wagging hard enough, or your eyes aren't wide enough? 】

"It's hard, it's too hard." If you try harder, the tail will break, and she is a little tired.

[That's fine! 】

Qi Chaoyang saw that he had lifted the flower branch out, so he hurried over.

"Isn't the little white rabbit angry at home because she is too bored~"

He wanted to reach out and touch Huazhi, but when Huazhi saw him coming, he reflexively hugged Jing Huai's arm, trying hard to avoid him.

The posture she was trying to avoid was too obvious, and even the bunny ears she was pulling were trying her best to move back.

Qi Chaoyang saw her reluctance, and pulled her hand back to cover her heart, "Little White Rabbit, you hurt me too much!"

Flower Branch hugged Jing Huai tighter, her two small legs pushed back, and climbed onto his shoulders along Jing Huai's clothes.