24

The small treasure chest kept shaking in the void, and finally flashed a light.

In the void, a long whip appeared in front of the flower branch.

[Weapon: Whip

Introduction: This is a long whip made of the most defensive material known , The whip body can extend barbs, sharp and sharp.

Effect: It can absorb the energy of any target successfully attacked, and the farthest attack has a certain probability of causing crit damage, and each time it is used, there is a very small probability of dropping the same coat equipment. 】

The moment the whip appeared, the usage and related information also entered Huazhi's head.

It is actually a weapon, and it may also drop clothes of the same material!

The little gray rabbit was elated, [Huazhi, this whip must be very powerful, try it! 】

It is very confident in what it produces. Since the introduction says the best material, then this whip must be very good!

I want to try it too, but—

She raised one of her furry rabbit paws, "But I'm a rabbit now, and I have no fingers to take this whip..."

She can't hold the whip like this. After thinking about it, she has to bite it with her mouth?

The little gray rabbit was dumbfounded.

When they were looking at the treasure chest and weapons, the overwhelming wind had completely swept the entire square!

Together against the wind.

"Why is there such a strong wind all of a sudden!"

"Is that zombie? It's only level four."

"Can it be so strong that we can beat it, or retreat first?"

But the wind was getting stronger and stronger, her rabbit fur was completely messed up in the wind, and even her ruby-like eyes couldn't be opened by the wind.

Huazhi had to jump on Jing Huai's body, hugging his trouser legs tightly to prevent herself from being blown away by the strong wind.

The big slap rabbit, although trying his best to resist the wind, always makes people feel frightened.

This zombie has probably been nourished for a day today, and it is more powerful than he thought.

King Huai looked at the flower branch from the corner of his eye, and the little white rabbit was blown away by the wind and couldn't even open his eyes, clutching his calf tightly.

While Huazhi was still thinking about whether the battle was about to start, Jing Huai pinched the flesh on the back of her neck.

The next second, she was thrown back by Jing Huai!

She was blown away by the gust of wind! He didn't expect the flower branch to be thrown out like this at all. At the moment when he was thrown away, Ruby's eyes were full of shock, and there was a trace of grievance. Why did he throw her out?

Flying back along the strong wind, she faintly seemed to hear him say a few words - Dangerous, don't come here.

Don't worry about her, Jing Huai directly used the wind to send her to the crowd in the distance.

The moment she was thrown out, Huazhi only felt a familiar feeling wrapped around her body, and within a few seconds, she was sent by the wind to the side of the group of power users, and fell gently on on the ground.