103

The conversation between them seemed to start, and it seemed to end immediately.

Si Hao took a sip of wine, "It is my principle not to train other people's mutant beasts."

He already had a preliminary understanding of Huazhi, knowing that she not only has three eagles, but also a mutant rabbit, and that although she has no powers, she is really powerful.

Whoever can take out 50 secondary crystal cores to lose, it is no wonder that he despised the chips he opened.

He is so firm, Huazhi feels that she should not be **** others, but she also heard other people discussing that he is very powerful, and he is indeed the most suitable object so far.

Flower Branch still couldn't help but ask: "What if I could have a little more nuclei?"

Qi Chaoyang said that in principle, this thing will change with the price. Many experiences have told Huazhi that what he said is very reasonable.

He got closer to some flower branches, his tone suddenly lowered a lot, "But if the object is you, I might be able to break my principles."

Qi Chaoyang was talking to the person next to him just now, when he heard him say that, he turned his head immediately, "Are you so frivolous, she has a partner!" As soon as Jing Huai came in, he was called away , I don't know where to go now.

Huazhi nodded and took a step back, keeping a proper distance from him, "In exchange, what do you need?"

She could see he had other purposes.

Si Hao thought of the scenery he saw that day, and immediately calmed down and said seriously: "How did you get these mutant eagles, and where did you find them?"

When he spoke, he was also looking at the flower branch. No matter how you look at it, it looks like she has no superpowers, and she really couldn't communicate with animals that day, but the eagles' closeness to her was not fake. After thinking about it for a long time, he felt that Huazhi must have hit the big luck, and happened to meet these young eagles.

The mutant beasts have developed their own IQs, and it is difficult to develop a sense of intimacy with species other than their own species. But the eagles seemed very close to her. Since she is not a beast trainer, it may be a gift to make them so intimate with her.

Huazhi thought about it and felt that since he wanted his help, he should tell the truth.

Flower Branch said honestly: "The eagle sent them to me."

Sihao: ?

When he produces "?", it is not that he has a problem but that he thinks the other party has a problem.

Huazhi saw his expression and continued to explain: "I was out on a mission, and the eagle suddenly dropped them from the sky."

Sihao: ? ? ?

What is the joke of the eagle throwing her cub from the sky? Falling pie from the sky is not the same way.

If he believes this, is the eagle stupid, or is he stupid?

"It seems that Miss Hua is very insincere, so forget it." Si Hao took a sip of wine and was about to turn around and leave.

Huazhi looked at him and turned away, still inexplicable, "What I said is true."

Si Hao continued to walk forward without looking back.

Qi Chaoyang quickly helped: "Actually, she picked it up in the rainforest, where—"