144

"Sir Priest, Lord, the virus in his body has been completely removed, and he can't bear to accept the 'gift'. Lord, please let him go and let me do anything, Lord—"

Gu Su did not talk to Huanglong any more, the transparent longbow instantly appeared in his hand, and the exquisite and translucent longbow did not look inferior in the luxurious and brightly lit room, on the contrary, because Light exposure is more radiant.

They looked at Gu Su, who was standing under the crystal lamp holding a transparent longbow, as if they saw the arrival of the gods, and their eyes instantly burst into great light. They worshiped Gu Su and worshipped him like a god.

"High priest, high priest is my fault, I did not teach my son well, you can't give him a 'gift', high priest—" Huang Long wanted to say something, but the people around him had already He covered his mouth and dragged him to the side.

. Then we can just see how he put it in!"

"Yeah." Jing Huai nodded.

Huang Long watched in despair as Gu Su raised the transparent longbow in his hand, facing the glass window, and pulled the bowstring in the direction of Huang Yu!

"Boom—" Huang Long's pupils closely followed the long bow in Gu Su's hand, and as the bowstring was pulled and loosened, his eyes were full of despair!

Almost the same time, both the scenery and the flower branches felt the long arrow!

Gu Su originally just wanted to test the scenery Huai, but I didn't expect it to fail, and the scenery Huai will be the first army. The pain always stimulated his brain, Gu Su had nowhere to vent his anger, and at this moment, all his anger was concentrated on this arrow!

The arrow was aggressive, but it was not aimed directly at Huang Yu, but at one of the oil paintings.

"Bang—" After the long arrow condensed with black gas shot at the oil painting, it was instantly engulfed by the oil painting.

In the depression, the black gas is crazy and wanton, the scenery can feel that moment, the energy body attached to the oil painting instantly becomes stronger! In Huazhi's eyes, the tentacle-like black energy instantly became rich and excited.

The painting seems to be moving! Huazhi blinked, suspecting that he was hallucinating.

But at this moment, from the oil painting, a tentacle-like blood-red beam appeared. The blood red was wrapped in black qi, and against the surrounding black qi, it looked weird and bloody. Anyone standing here can feel the murderous aura contained in it.

Huazhi faintly felt the beating of her heart, and when she came, she could feel something coming out of the oil painting!

The blood-red black tentacles made her breathing quicker.

Not only her, but the little gray rabbit also held her breath with her, and looked at the black air with bright eyes.

The little gray rabbit's eyes lit up and muttered to himself, [That energy must be delicious. 】

Flower Branch nodded, unlike the black qi that was sucked away from Huang Lao and the others before, these black qi are obviously purer, the extreme richness makes them look full of temptation, and the flower branch can I feel that this black energy is much stronger than anything I have encountered before!

Huazhi held Jing Huai's arm, and the whole person's state was visibly excited, "I want to eat this black gas."

Perhaps, it is because these black qi have not entered the body of others, so the purity is so high?