34

Qi Chaoyang didn't notice, he only had Wang Bian in front of him at the moment. He raised the weapon in his hand, ready to give him the final fatal blow.

It's too late!

In an instant, everyone only felt a breeze blowing around them, and a few hairs were blown away. They all looked in the direction of the wind, but there was nothing there.

The moment the flower branches lightly jumped into the arena, she threw out the whip at a very fast speed! The whip automatically extended and bound Qi Chaoyang's arm the moment she threw it out, pulling him to the side!

At the same time, a faint golden light appeared on Qi Chaoyang's body!

Qi Chaoyang was caught by the whip and was caught off guard. He staggered a few steps and rolled to the side.

"Clang-crack-" is the sound of something breaking.

Huazhi subconsciously looked at the place where Qi Chaoyang was standing, the floor was clean and empty. It seemed that the voice just now and the white light just now were just her hallucinations.

Huazhi interrupted the game, and everyone outside was stunned, "Why did she run in?"

"I don't know. Didn't she bet on Qi Chaoyang to win, why did she go in and make trouble."

"We should thank her, if she didn't go in, Qi Chaoyang would probably have beaten Wang Bian with that move just now."

"Yes, Wang Bian too, it won't work after a long fight."

The sudden accident completely extinguished the long sword in Qi Chaoyang's hand. He lay on the ground and stared at Huazhi, "Why are you here? I almost won just now."

The floor was clean and nothing. Huazhi frowned slightly, so Little Gray Rabbit replayed it again. She read it right, there was indeed a white light just now.

"She just saved you." A cool and pleasant male voice came from outside the arena, and everyone turned around, only to find that it was Jing Huai who came over.

But what does he mean by that?

Seeing that the scenery was coming, Huazhi suddenly became happy.

She jumped up and beckoned to him, then turned her head and nodded to Qi Chaoyang, "I just saw something very dangerous shot towards your heart."

"What???" Qi Chaoyang lowered his head and covered his heart, looked at the scenery and the flowers, the whole person was stunned and shocked.

Other people outside the venue were also stunned, something dangerous, something shot in the heart.

"Impossible, who has the guts to kill here."

"Yeah, so many eyes are watching here."

"Did you read it wrong?"

...

Wang Bian's eyes flashed a dark and unknown cold light, Huazhi's whip was still around Qi Chaoyang's hand, he rushed up again while Qi Chaoyang was still on the ground.

Huazhi pulled out the whip subconsciously and swung it at Wang Bian!

The speed of the flower branches was too fast, and Wang Bian was knocked to the ground before he could react at all!

Huazhi was startled, she quickly retracted the whip and ran over to look at him, "Are you alright, I didn't mean to, you suddenly rushed over and I didn't react."

She just instinctively swung the whip at him just because she felt the danger.

"You!" is actually a woman! Wang Bian stared fiercely at the flower branch!