113

Looking at each other, the scene was a little quiet for a while.

Besser instantly felt the danger from it, not a demonstration, not a provocation, just simply wanted to... peck his eyes!

The habit formed by the fight between the eagle and the tiger is to peck the eyes first when it sees the prey. It is rare to have the opportunity to look at a Tier 4 ability user so fiercely, Huazhi simply stood there quietly waiting for them.

It was a stalemate for a few minutes, and occasionally people looked in their direction on the road.

Besser couldn't survive Yingyi and was defeated first, "It's okay, okay, let's go."

The moment he looked away, Yingyi also relaxed.

Flower Branch rubbed its wings and asked him: "Where to go?"

"You will know when you go, why, are you afraid?"

Flower Branch nodded, bypassed him and continued to move forward. She is not familiar with him, how can she just go with others.

Besser didn't expect her to be so disrespectful, and subconsciously turned around with a weapon to stop her, "You just follow me—"

Huazhi looked at his weapon, "It's rude of you to use your weapon at me like this, and you can't beat me."

Beiser knew the difference in strength between him and Huazhi, his face flushed slightly, he put away his weapon, and his tone softened, "Okay, it's Han Meng who is looking for you. "

Huazhi nodded, "I have other things right now. If you have anything to do, I will only have time at night."

Besser frowned, his expression still a little anxious, "Can't you come now? We are in a hurry."

Huazhi shook her head, "Everyone has their own business, and it's so impolite for you to ask me for help, so I decided not to help you."

Besser: ? ? ?

She is a very principled person. Although she secretly cured him, she still remembers the last time he spoke ill of the female power user so arrogantly at the training ground.

Flower branch continued to walk forward, Besser turned around and followed, "How can you come with me on an offer?"

"I'll give you a double core?"

"I said it was Han Meng looking for you, not me!"

...

At 9:00 pm, the residence of Dawning Base.

Flower Branch sat obediently on the chair. She completed all her tasks and tasks, and only came over after talking to Jing Huai.

Xiang Huai's attitude towards them has always made Huazhi feel that he trusts them, so Huazhi naturally likes them.

—Although Besser is not very polite.

Han Meng handed her a cup of tea, "Thank you for coming over today."

She had no makeup on her face, but her complexion looked significantly better than before, and her lips were rosy.

Huazhi was relieved to see that she was in good condition.

"Thank you." Huazhi smiled at her, holding the cup in both hands, and sipped the hot water from the cup.

Besser still felt very delicate looking at her, she looked small and very well-behaved, her hair was softly scattered behind her, the whole person looked harmless to humans and animals, but who would have thought of those thin arms His legs can easily overturn a 200-pound muscular man.