126

The people at the base were aggressive, and a large group of people blocked the door of the villa. The officers and soldiers who followed stopped everyone at the door, and the movement was too loud, and the two sides blocked the door.

The two sides confronted each other, and Wei'an Base lost a few points in momentum.

"We don't have to go in, you can let them out."

The officer headed by them refused to give in an inch, "What evidence do you have that we killed the person."

Thoroughly, who did not kill her?!"

"We are here to investigate. If you are not guilty of thieves, why won't you let them go?"

"I think they think that the people in our Weiwei base are easy to bully!"

...

Hearing the news, Huazhi was stunned for a moment.

It is said that after the flower branch left, Sun Zhu's father began to be wrong.

No one cared about him at first, but after a day or two, someone discovered that he hadn't come out of the house at all.

The people at the door were still negotiating, and the soldiers they brought stopped at the door. The people inside are worried about Huazhi:

"What should I do, is Sun Zhu's father really dead?"

"It must be dead, otherwise, how dare they come to the door with such great fanfare."

"He wanted to do something to me that day, and Huazhi did it, all to save me."

"Sun Zhu-, where is Sun Zhu?!"

Everyone looked around, only to find that Sun Zhu was no longer there.

Everyone's heart skipped a beat.

"She's not in the house now!"

"I saw her in the morning and she said to go out and get something back..."

She hasn't gone out in the villa these days, why didn't she go out in the villa today?

The group of people blocked the door, and the atmosphere became more and more tense. Jing Huai looked at the door: "Let's go, let's go see the corpse."

Huazhi nodded, put on her hat, gloves and mask, "Let's go to the scene first."

She didn't know if Sun Zhu's father was killed by her, but her intuition should have nothing to do with her. Her intuition has always been accurate, but intuition is intuition, and you have to go to the scene to see it.

The door of the villa creaked open.

In the yard, they even took up arms. The mutant eagle also stood on the edge of the high beam, staring at the people in Wei'an base with sharp and cold eyes.

Flower branch beckoned to them, they immediately flew down from the wall and stood beside her obediently. They have grown a lot, and their wings have become thicker because of the cold winter.

Huazhi touched Yingyi's head.

It was all fresh faces, but Han Ming and the others didn't come.

The leader looked at them, "Everyone, it's not that I want to embarrass you, but she killed the people in our base in front of everyone's eyes. If we don't deal with her, how will we convince the public in the future? Your base is the strictest, so you should be able to understand us, right?"